Confused about USPS

bu.

I bought something online and have been tracking it since.

It went to Annapolis (in Washington?). From there it went north to Linthicum Heights near Washington airport. From there it's gone west to Chicago :unsure:? Why wouldn't it go straight from Washington to the UK? Does all airmail come from Chicago?

Chicago better be the last US stop before it comes to the UK

I'm about as confused as you are :asham: Be happy you get tracking at all, though. I bought something from China a few weeks ago, that still isn't here (though it's within the time frame), and haven't been able to track it this whole time. :rolleyes: USPS can be slow, but it does get your stuff to where it needs to be on time and in good condition. Appreciate your luck :P

I'm about as confused as you are :asham: Be happy you get tracking at all, though. I bought something from China a few weeks ago, that still isn't here (though it's within the time frame), and haven't been able to track it this whole time. :rolleyes: USPS can be slow, but it does get your stuff to where it needs to be on time and in good condition. Appreciate your luck :P

I just hope I don't have to pay extra for postage :asham:. Last time I had to pay an extra $21 because the sender undercharged me :umm:.

Ugh I've had parcels from China before and they never provided tracking either - and their time frame was out by 2 months :sigh:. I hope you get your item soon

I just hope in don't have to pay extra for postage :asham:. Last time I had to pay $21 because the sender undercharged me :umm:.

Ugh I've had parcels from China before and they never provided tracking either - and their time frame was out by 2 months :sigh:. I hope you get your item soon

If it's already shipped then I think you don't have to. :lol: Unless they do so afterwards in which case that's fucked up. Seriously? How did they manage that? :umm:

That's about the time mine is. Delivery sometime between the 20th and March 10th. :sigh: Thank you. I hope the same for you. I'm sure you will, but me and China on the other hand :sigh: It's just a necklace, though, so that shouldn't be too hard. :lol:

If it's already shipped then I think you don't have to. :lol: Unless they do so afterwards in which case that's fucked up. Seriously? How did they manage that? :umm:

That's about the time mine is. Delivery sometime between the 20th and March 10th. :sigh: Thank you. I hope the same for you. I'm sure you will, but me and China on the other hand :sigh: It's just a necklace, though, so that shouldn't be too hard. :lol:

I have NO idea :lol:. I was so pissed though. I think it was a "customs charge" which takes the piss because I already paid quite a bit for postage. I should have queried it tbh but life was hectic and it got pushed aside >_<

I think my China parcel got delayed because she put the wrong address or something - it had a few postage stickers on it so it looked as if it had gone back and forth between the sender and the senders local post office. Mine is a "I woke up like this" jumper which I bought for the Beyonce concert tomorrow. But I'm not going anymore :( so I'm not as annoyed it's not here yet :lol:. Hopefully your necklace won't take much longer. That time frame is effed up though!

I have NO idea :lol:. I was so pissed though. I think it was a "customs charge" which takes the piss because I already paid quite a bit for postage. I should have queried it tbh but life was hectic and it got pushed aside >_<

I think my China parcel got delayed because she put the wrong address or something - it had a few postage stickers on it so it looked as if it had gone back and forth between the sender and the senders local post office. Mine is a "I woke up like this" jumper which I bought for the Beyonce concert tomorrow. But I'm not going anymore :( so I'm not as annoyed it's not here yet :lol:. Hopefully your necklace won't take much longer. That time frame is effed up though!

That's still crazy, though. $21 extra dollars? :umm: I can't even imagine the fuss I'd have made over that :lol:

Really? Huh, that's odd. I guess they were really busy that day or something :lol: Aww, why aren't you going? :( I understand. :lol: I agree. I'm hoping for this week. Right?! China :sigh::lol:

That's still crazy, though. $21 extra dollars? :umm: I can't even imagine the fuss I'd have made over that :lol:

Really? Huh, that's odd. I guess they were really busy that day or something :lol: Aww, why aren't you going? :( I understand. :lol: I agree. I'm hoping for this week. Right?! China :sigh::lol:

I know - I always found it so odd! I was like "Bitch I paid $15 and now you want $21? It's because I'm Asian isn't it?" LOL. Ugh. I might go chase that up actually.

Haha possibly. I can't go - my friend pulled out and I have so much work thanks to one co-worker going on holiday and the other unfortunately being ill :(. China indeed :sigh:. They left me salty after that video with the child...........and then my delivery faux pas. Smh lol.

UPS>USPS

They stay loosing my shit smh

What's the difference? :lol:

Chicago is probably a hub for whoever is in charge of international shipping in the UK

I hope so. I want my jumper now so I can walk around town dancing to Flawless

I know - I always found it so odd! I was like "Bitch I paid $15 and now you want $21? It's because I'm Asian isn't it?" LOL. Ugh. I might go chase that up actually.

Haha possibly. I can't go - my friend pulled out and I have so much work thanks to one co-worker going on holiday and the other unfortunately being ill :(. China indeed :sigh:. They left me salty after that video with the child...........and then my delivery faux pas. Smh lol.

Oh there's no way I'd let them get away with that. That's absolutely ridiculous. Lol.

Aww, sorry about that :( What video? I'm out of the loop. :lol:

Speaking of my necklace, I just saw it in the mail today. :asham: It's so cute, I'm wearing it now along with the other one I got last week :wub:

YAS!!! That's awesome :lol:^_^!!!

Oh there's no way I'd let them get away with that. That's absolutely ridiculous. Lol.

Aww, sorry about that :( What video? I'm out of the loop. :lol:

Do you remember the video where a child got run over and nobody stopped to help? Instead the child got hurt even more.

I know!! :wub::lol:

No, but that sounds awful :tear:

It was :cry:. It's one of the few videos that stuck with me for a few days. Disgusting.

Bu, you're Asian?

Yes :umm:. What did you think I was :lol;?

USPS (United States Postal Service) is owned by the government

UPS is a 'private' company (United Parcel Service)... FedEx and DHL are two similar companies

Aah right I see :lol:. I can understand UPS being better than :lol:

Recently I was having problems with them, too. I ordered some perfume (after my necklace) and tracking was ridiculous. Amazon didn't even show the tracking and USPS still had it in the Pre-Shipment phase :umm: Oddly enough, it was due today but I got it yesterday. They just weren't updating properly. The same might be going on with you.

That's possible actually. I remember I tracked my Bey tickets coming from the US (which were also USPS I think). And the day it updated to "received in the UK" I got them in the post that very morning.

That's possible actually. I remember I tracked my Bey tickets coming from the US (which were also USPS I think). And the day it updated to "received in the UK" I got them in the post that very morning.

Yeah, USPS can suck with their updating apparently. Oh well, as long as the stuff gets there on time.