Robin Thicke, Paula Patton Split After Nine Years Of Marriage

lexus97

I'm not gonna speculate it was open becuz they never went on record to actually say it was open. Yes, there relationship felt a lil "free" but imo Robin seemed to get a lil loose after blurred lines. That's when we started seeing photos of him all cozy ,cozy with other women which looked more than "friendly". Robin needs to just stop tryna win her back. You got carried away once ur lil song blew up and became a ladies man.We never saw Paula groping another man.

I actually find what he's doing in the pic disgusting. That whore could've just came from the bathroom taking a shit or been on her period and he got his hand all up there.

I actually find what he's doing in the pic disgusting. That whore could've just came from the bathroom taking a shit or been on her period and he got his hand all up there.

*looks for this pic*

16426027b8x6t.gif

• 7 months later...

Right? :umm: People are so quick to end things at the first sign of trouble these days. You see if you can work it out first then if you're sure you can't-end it.

Exactly. Some even wait years before filing. Anyway I heard they've applied for joint custody which is commendable. 

First.. No one said she should have done it day one

Second, selective reading has nothing to do with the Knowledge... Selective reading implies I ignored the bull shit to focus on my agenda

And Lastly, my agenda... No 1currs

The part you ignored is the part that answered your criticism of my comment. That fault is on you. 

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here. #Logic

That bitch Ebola needs taking out :cry:

First it was Swine Flu, and now Ebola. We can beat this. #YesWeCan -_-

There's no fault here

False: you should know me better than that

I know you and your ways, of course. It doesn't make my point false. You usually care enough to comment and argue even if you say otherwise.

I guess there'll always be a risk. At least Swine Flu had medication. I don't think Ebola has anything yet?

I don't think it has a cure yet, but there are preventative measures that can be taken which do a lot of good. The problem is that it can be hard to diagnose apparently.