Matthew Knowles babymama FIRST INTERVIEW...SHES TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!!

janetDAYZ

Can't watch the video at work but I've been reading a little about it.

It's not like he doesn't have the money. He was shady when he was working so I know he "pilfered" some money from the DC days. His excuse was that it's a clerical error?

Why doesn't the mother get a job?

I'm even more disturbed that he hasn't seen his own son.

Then, again..feeling sorry for her is limited considering she had a 13 month affair w/ a man who was married to Tina Knowles.

I don't think that's fair to say... I don't think you can play the "traditional" family card... They're both consenting adults

• Upvote 3

I don't think that's fair to say... I don't think you can play the "traditional" family card... They're both consenting adults

I'm not taking no responsibility off him. I'm saying...when we make bad choices..sometimes the outcome fucks u over. You chose to sleep w/ a married man. You chose to use no birth control. You chose em.. that's a bad call on you. Now you see he's a deadbeat that doesn't give a fuck about you or your baby. He's showed you who he was when he started having an affair w/ u. No, but women always feel they are that "special one" ...now that type of thinking got her in some shit she doesn't like. That's life.

I was waiting for the attacks on the woman, making her out to be money starved and a whore, she and Matthew made a child, he has a responsibility he isn't handling.
  • Upvote 1

Then, again..feeling sorry for her is limited considering she had a 13 month affair w/ a man who was married to Tina Knowles.

I wonder if she felt she'd hit the jackpot? Matthew is a mess. They both knew he was married.

I'm missing something.. She's on welfare?

That's what I've read/heard

I'm not taking no responsibility off him. I'm saying...when we make bad choices..sometimes the outcome fucks u over. You chose to sleep w/ a married man. You chose to use no birth control. You chose em.. that's a bad call on you. Now you see he's a deadbeat that doesn't give a fuck about you or your baby. He's showed you who he was when he started having an affair w/ u. No, but women always feel they are that "special one" ...now that type of thinking got her in some shit she doesn't like. That's life.

She didn't choose to get pregnant, carry a baby, ruin her body, and struggle alone

I was waiting for the attacks on the woman, making her out to be money starved and a whore, she and Matthew made a child, he has a responsibility he isn't handling.

Exactly what Dayz was saying.. She's not a whore.. She is a single-mother struggling bc some rich man put his dick in her and is now ignoring his responsibilities

She didn't choose to get pregnant, carry a baby, ruin her body, and struggle alone

Exactly what Dayz was saying.. She's not a whore.. She is a single-mother struggling bc some rich man put his dick in her and is now ignoring his responsibilities

No, she only chose to have an affair with a married man.. not use any birth control. Right...she's not in control of any of that. She wasn't worried about birth control cuz she knew she was fuckin a rich man but that loose mentality got her fucked in the end. All I saying is don't act surprised... Rich dick has been doin this type of stuff for years and tbh we don't know if she tried to get pregnant on purpose for a payday or not. Not saying she's that kind of woman but its a lot of women who see dollar signs and lock down the cash flow by getting pregnant. So we can't say what is what ..fareal fareal. Feel sorry for her if u want but when you're apart of something that's wrong in the first place.. you can't cry later about consequences that followed. Again..that's LIFE! AIN'T shit gone be perfect. Matthew is even more wrong..don't get it twisted.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if she felt she'd hit the jackpot? Matthew is a mess. They both knew he was married.

That's what I'm trying to explain to Game. We don't know if she had genuine feelings for Matthew or if she seen a payday when she looked at his funny looking ass. We don't.know..never will. But since the baby is here..Matthew is a deadbeat fucker that should be ashamed

That's what I'm trying to explain to Game. We don't know if she had genuine feelings for Matthew or if she seen a payday when she looked at his funny looking ass. We don't.know..never will. But since the baby is here..Matthew is a deadbeat fucker that should be ashamed

Yup!

No, she only chose to have an affair with a married man.. not use any birth control. Right...she's not in control of any of that. She wasn't worried about birth control cuz she knew she was fuckin a rich man but that loose mentality got her fucked in the end. All I saying is don't act surprised... Rich dick has been doin this type of stuff for years and tbh we don't know if she tried to get pregnant on purpose for a payday or not. Not saying she's that kind of woman but its a lot of women who see dollar signs and lock down the cash flow by getting pregnant. So we can't say what is what ..fareal fareal. Feel sorry for her if u want but when you're apart of something that's wrong in the first place.. you can't cry later about consequences that followed. Again..that's LIFE! AIN'T shit gone be perfect. Matthew is even more wrong..don't get it twisted.

Sounds like you're blaming, solely, her for not "taking a pill"... yet not blaming him for stepping out of a sexless marriage and not putting on a condom while doing so..

You cannot prove she was TRYING to get pregnant to get money... That's a wild allegation. Shit happens.. babies are born but lets not point fingers... The deed is done and cannot be undone... Mr. Knowles must pay child support.. and he hasn't.. Why? Who knows...

It wasn't a one-night stand though.. or short term.. 18 months... one year, 6 months of sex and love.. Matthew did her dirty... Did his whole family dirty... I highly doubt their 18 month affair was for his petty cash and motherhood

you know you sound ignorant.. she didnt have the affair alone she didnt fuck her self and make a baby :sigh: he's a scum bag. fuck whatever went on with him and her. he needs to take care of his child deadbeat dad. how can he owe 32k and get away with it??? poor lil kid looks just like him.

people need to realize that is an innocent child. dont blame the child.and hes doing just that by not taking care of him

• Upvote 1

now where u in the bed with them? do you know what he promised her :rolleyes: