Matthew Knowles babymama FIRST INTERVIEW...SHES TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!!

janetDAYZ

Right, which makes it a damn shame that he isn't doing anything for them.

It is greedy of him, and he is dead wrong for it, but what else can she do? She's gone to court over this and he's still dodging.

Wait...I just read this..

Yes, she and his son deserve a lot more than that, but the two of them can't survive on that enough to keep them out of a shelter? Even if she's working, too? :blink: I'm confused. :umm:

She can work. It just sounds like she's choosing not to which makes me have less sympathy for her.

She clearly wants to hold onto her lifestyle for her son's sake :unsure: A Private education for Beyonce's brother? Sounds reasonable.. I'm sure she had a mortgage... The bank probably took the house and the courts are doing nothing about it... Sad really

She clearly wants to hold onto her lifestyle for her son's sake :unsure: A Private education for Beyonce's brother? Sounds reasonable.. I'm sure she had a mortgage... The bank probably took the house and the courts are doing nothing about it... Sad really

It's understandable and reasonable, yes, but it doesn't have to send her to a shelter to not have it. She can scale down and still have a nice place. If she starts working then I'm sure she can afford a great school and pay her bills. He's Matthew's son, primarily, so again he's his responsibility not Beyonce's.

It's understandable and reasonable, yes, but it doesn't have to send her to a shelter to not have it. She can scale down and still have a nice place. If she starts working then I'm sure she can afford a great school and pay her bills. He's Matthew's son, primarily, so again he's his responsibility not Beyonce's.

She has no income.. There's probably nothing she could do... I'm sure she didn't want to.. No one does that for attention... She had no other choice

She has no income.. There's probably nothing she could do... I'm sure she didn't want to.. No one does that for attention... She had no other choice

$2,400 is no income? The house I live in with my mom and sister has a mortgage half of that. Is there really nothing she could get or no family she could stay with for a little while? It says on Wiki that she even has a fianc

$2,400 is no income? The house I live in with my mom and sister has a mortgage half of that. Is there really nothing she could get or no family she could stay with for a little while? It says on Wiki that she even has a fianc� now. He can't do anything for her, either? This sounds so strange.

He's not paying anything no?

He's not paying anything no?

I've been trying to read a little, which pains me really, but it looks like he has been paying just not all of it since he claims his salary is greatly reduced so he wanted the child support reduced, too. That was granted. So it looks like she has been getting some money, just not as much as before.

• 3 weeks later...

Matthew is off the hook - for now.

Beyonce's dad -- the onetime millionaire manager of Destiny's Child -- just got a pass from a judge on his child support obligation ... because he grossly overpaid in the past.

As we've reported ... baby mama Alexsandra Wright has dragged Mathew Knowles in and out of court for months ... accusing him of falling behind in support payments for their 3-year-old son.

Knowles had been ordered to pay Wright $12K a month as of Feb. 2013 ... but a few weeks ago, he got a judge to reduce it to $2,485 a month, claiming his income had dwindled.

But sources familiar with the case tell us ... Knowles just scored again, convincing the judge he's been OVER-PAYING all along -- arguing the entire time he should only have been paying $2,485 ... amounting to an overpayment of $110K.

The judge agreed ... giving him credit for the overpayment.

Bottom line Knowles won't have to pay Wright -- who has been getting $300 a month in food stamps -- ANYTHING for the next 3-and-a-half years. Wright vows to continue her fight.

But there's a final twist ... Welfare officials typically come after the dad when the mom is on public assistance, so we're told he'll probably end up giving her something, beginning this summer.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/24/mathew-knowles-beyonce-alexsandra-wright-child-support/#ixzz2zthXq4EM