Push Back After Push Back.. The Results are In.. Ashanti Sells*

Pharrell ... Hit singles? He's only released 1 hit single from this album. Of course Rick Ross was gonna outsell him...he's the hottest rapper out (popularity-wise). Those numbers for Pharrell are expected but reasonable for him.. you're stating the obvious like its a some revelation

Oh wow. I totally thought she was going to pull a Nelly Furtado and sell like 6,000 copies. Anything above 10,000 is definitely a win.

Lol @ Pharrell, especially with his label thinking the Oscars would boost his sales.

Well I will say Ashanti wasn't gonna sell whether she had a major label behind her or not but since the bitch has released the album under her own labeled and funded the whole project. She gone be stackin figures, paper-wise ..

Yall had far too much expectation for Pharrell .. no one takes producers seriously as artist. Timbaland, Will-I-am, The Dream ..all flop artists..They release music as a hobby...and the sales always reflect that

Pharrell ... Hit singles? He's only released 1 hit single from this album. Of course Rick Ross was gonna outsell him...he's the hottest rapper out (popularity-wise). Those numbers for Pharrell are expected but reasonable for him.. you're stating the obvious like its a some revelation

he's popular but he's not the hottest rapper out lol

Lea Michele is doing a 50k debut at #3, if anyone cares lol

no one knows her :umm:

Well I will say Ashanti wasn't gonna sell whether she had a major label behind her or not but since the bitch has released the album under her own labeled and funded the whole project. She gone be stackin figures, paper-wise ..

QUEEN ASHANTI :yahoo: :yahoo:

jqj5o7.jpg

Lea Michele is doing a 50k debut at #3, if anyone cares lol

ftoe86.jpg

Wow, I'm moderately impressed. I didn't think she would even pull that off.

SHADE! :lmao:

• Upvote 1