Lindsay Lohan's alleged fuck list

bu.

She was hot enough and big enough of a name, God I remember when she hadn't turned 18 yet and everybody was just waiting for it lol.

Frankly Im surprised how short it is...

I don't think she's managed to hook up with all of them. Some of them maybe, but not all of them.

Another thing, why blur out some names but keep others? I don't get it. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I don't think she's managed to hook up with all of them. Some of them maybe, but not all of them.

Another thing, why blur out some names but keep others? I don't get it. :unsure:

So the source can reveal them later.

It wouldn't surprise me tbh

Yea complete vag(/anal) intercourse maybe not but I could see at least 3rd base with most of the names, but then again too she does have an aire of "whore" so I could see her bedding this list too tho, like my list of people I've "bedded" is drastically shorter than the people I went to like 1st-3rd with.

and ya Bu said exactly why they blurred the names that was In Touch's greedy doing lol

So the source can reveal them later.

It wouldn't surprise me tbh

Maybe.

It might surprise me only because I wouldn't think she could get them all. Not that she wouldn't be willing.

Yea complete vag(/anal) intercourse maybe not but I could see at least 3rd base with most of the names, but then again too she does have an aire of "whore" so I could see her bedding this list too tho, like my list of people I've "bedded" is drastically shorter than the people I went to like 1st-3rd with.

and ya Bu said exactly why they blurred the names that was In Touch's greedy doing lol

Now all of that I can believe to some extent.

Idk, I think Matt may be on to something. :lol: Maybe it's both reasons. They're being held out on because they're married and In Touch is greedy for demand to reveal them.

The blurred names could be because the guys are married. Just a thought.

But has Lindsay confirmed this list is legit?

But InTouch confirmed they will un-blurr the lines tho in next weeks issue

Nah we just know it was taken by a maid in her room, and I think Linds shouldn't say anything unless she thinks/knows its a fake and comes out swinging about defamation of a already deferred character

It might surprise me only because I wouldn't think she could get them all. Not that she wouldn't be willing.

Eh but I dont think those guys would've passed up on 04-08 Lindsay, and pretty much every name listed is/was a club head to some extent too like she is or has worked with them or been in their circles, BUT because of that I will agree she could easily embellish

Eh but I dont think those guys would've passed up on 04-08 Lindsay, and pretty much every name listed is/was a club head to some extent too like she is or has worked with them or been in their circles, BUT because of that I will agree she could easily embellish

Good point. That's a lot for 4 years' time, though. With people who are sure to be quite busy at that. Yeah, some of it might be embellished. Oh well, we'll never know without confirmation from any of them or pictures/video,

Good point. That's a lot for 4 years' time, though. With people who are sure to be quite busy at that. Yeah, some of it might be embellished. Oh well, we'll never know without confirmation from any of them or pictures/video,

True, it s fun to think 1 person beded all those names.....and judging from who she is and how she is...I can believe it, ESPECIALLY before she went way downhill in 08, but when she was ON TOP and all the drinking & cocane was "alleged" and no arrests....I can see it happening

Trust me... That's a wish list. That many celeb men did not want Lindsay. She may have been a whore but she was never like some irresistible "babe" that could just have her pick of the draw. There are men who have standards and Lindsay would not be at the top of their list, even for a hookup. So, not buying it.

Trust me... That's a wish list. That many celeb men did not want Lindsay. She may have been a whore but she was never like some irresistible "babe" that could just have her pick of the draw. There are men who have standards and Lindsay would not be at the top of their list, even for a hookup. So, not buying it.

But that's your opinion and your view, she was looked at as 1 of the sexiest women in her age group 10yrs ago she didn't always look like a crack ho, there was a time when she was on sexiest lists. And sometimes the pic of the draw isn't just about the looks, in their cases it can also be about the fame that she had, it's not like she was Hillary Duff or Raven. there was a time where she was everywhere and a sex symbol.

Right, only Ginger kids are the creepy looking 1's, Ginger adults (who arent specifically Carrot Top the comic) tend to have this sexiness about their look & being. Well to me anyway, but also the red heads are known for being the feisty 1's

Ginger kids can be cute tbh haha. But I really hate "anti-ginger" attitudes. You don't have to be attracted to gingers but at least don't piss on them over something they have no control over. People have been killed because they're ginger. It makes me sick.

• Upvote 3

Right, only Ginger kids are the creepy looking 1's, Ginger adults (who arent specifically Carrot Top the comic) tend to have this sexiness about their look & being. Well to me anyway, but also the red heads are known for being the feisty 1's

Yessss... I've had two red notches in my headboard :shifty:

• Upvote 1

. People have been killed because they're ginger. It makes me sick.

People have been killed bc they're falsely accused of being a witch :umm: People have been murdered over dumb reasons but clearly this does not give the Gingers a pass :umm:

So you fuck off Bu... Taking a stand on a group of people you deemed weak. Gingers are strong, soulless, and don't need your internet protection.. They have Conan for that.

People have been killed bc they're falsely accused of being a witch :umm: People have been murdered over dumb reasons but clearly this does not give the Gingers a pass :umm:

So you fuck off Bu... Taking a stand on a group of people you deemed weak. Gingers are strong, soulless, and don't need your internet protection.. They have Conan for that.

You're comparing a practice to appearance :umm:. Fail. People have been killed because they're black, jewish, asian, dwarf etc- do they get a pass?

So you can continue to fuck off and you can keep fucking off.