Throw THAT BOY PUSSY!!!!

janetDAYZ

disgusting! I only watched maybe 20 seconds. As soon as they started dancing I stopped the video smh

It's called THROW THAT BOY PUSSY ..what kind of dancing did you think they was gonna be doing, line dancing? :umm: Did you really think no twerking was gonna be taken place :lol:

• Upvote 2

It's called THROW THAT BOY PUSSY ..what kind of dancing did you think they was gonna be doing, line dancing? :umm: Did you really think no twerking was gonna be taken place :lol:

it's all disgusting. The song and the lyrics and just everything

OmG. :lmao:

Lemme purchASS.

:umm:

what in the actual fuck?!

exactly :mellow:

I don't understand the issue. We've been subjected to slutty women and nasty lyrics in male hip hop videos for years - let the gay men get their eye candy too :lol:

That's what I'm saying. Now if the whole ratchet hip hop shit ain't yo thing altogether...I can't knock that..that's you but if you wanna act like its unacceptable becuz gay men are doing it then you just as bad as homophobes who frown upon anything gay related. I'm not the biggest fan of fem queen ass dudes but I'm not gone knock them for expressing themselves and/or their sexuality (visually) when str8 ppl been doin shit like this since the beginning

Not with those skinny no ass 16 year olds dancing...

Right! Im all for this young man and his love of bussy, I am not here for those back-up dancers and their ashy flat-ass booties. He couldn't find better representation for the guys who throw boy pussy. As a bottom, I am deeply offended and highly perturbed.
  • Upvote 2

Shawn shut yo ass up!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just knew you was gone come up in here talkin shit. Would you prefer it to be 40 year olds in there twrrking? I mean... you would diss em if they were older too

Well no man should be twerking,, but he could have had the normal hot body boyz around a pool that you see in every rap video..

Well no man should be twerking,, but he could have had the normal hot body boyz around a pool that you see in every rap video..

Men shouldnt be twerking? aren't men who are bottoms "twerking" on the dick when they're fucking? If that's the case ..no man should be getting fucked in his ass if we went along with what you just said. :blink:

He should have had the "normal hot body boyz around a pool" ???? The song is called Throw That Boy Pussy. Why would it be a bunch of hot boy masc men in the video? :blink: this song is not about them. You don't like the content becuz it was geared towards Tops who like booty and not Bottoms who wanna see sum buff men walkin around.

Men shouldnt be twerking? aren't men who are bottoms "twerking" on the dick when they're fucking? If that's the case ..no man should be getting fucked in his ass if we went along with what you just said. :blink:

NOOOOO

He should have had the "normal hot body boyz around a pool" ???? The song is called Throw That Boy Pussy. Why would it be a bunch of hot boy masc men in the video? :blink: this song is not about them. You don't like the content becuz it was geared towards Tops who like booty and not Bottoms who wanna see sum buff men walkin around.

And "booty" was missing from this video..

He could have had guys like this that weigh more than 89lbs..

• Upvote 1