Throw THAT BOY PUSSY!!!!

janetDAYZ

That video treatment would not make sense for that kind of song. The song is very specific, content-wise. The visual is a representation of what the lyrics are about. Point blank. There's no way around it. You and Shawn are not making no kind of sense referring what the video treatment "should have been"

That video treatment would not make sense for that kind of song. The song is very specific, content-wise. The visual is a representation of what the lyrics are about. Point blank. There's no way around. You and Shawn are not making no kind of sense referring what the video treatment should have been

we both just don't care to see men twerking

And I already said its fine to not like the content but to say the video should have been another way would not have made sense if the song is talking about THROWING ASS, ppl....,that's alllllll I'm saying. But we can move on.

you must be talking to Blatin about that cause I said nothing about how this video should be being I only watched 15 seconds of it :umm:

Yassss!! I have always seen all that twerking at the gay clubs here in Fort Lauderdale for years and heard the term "boy pussy" or "bussy" for a while too, look at this rapper bringing it to the forefront hehe.

"What's yo real name? Not yo Jack'd name" - THE TRUTH, my favorite line!

No budget but cute video!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...