Vending Machines

Shawn1814

Yea.. and something that bag is really stuck no matter how much money you put in...

They need to put a sensor at the bottom to let the machine know if the item dropped or not. And if the sensor doesn't pick up the sign of something dropping, it should give u ur money back.

I tend not to use the vending machine until they come with a credit/debit card reader

I love them ones. I hate carrying change -_-. Plus they're so sophisticated that it has a robotic arm that actually gets your item rather than one of those cheap spirally things in which items can get stuck.

Depends on how it's stuck. Occasionally it's possible to buy it again and 2 :). I've once called staff nearby and they gave me a free one with it haha. I have banged it unsuccessfully before

You banged a vending machine? :umm:

Honestly some dudes will just stick it anywhere :filenails:

• Upvote 2

I love them ones. I hate carrying change -_-. Plus they're so sophisticated that it has a robotic arm that actually gets your item rather than one of those cheap spirally things in which items can get stuck.

I rarely carry cash.. though I should start... so year.. it would be more convenient if they had card readers