(PARODY) | The Legends Panel | Season 2 - Kanye West

ThatOtherFan

Your response deemed you as pressed. It was a simple question that had you bothered to respond. But I'm not the one angry my dear.

iCN8Jtn82VIDn.gif

I'm not pressed at all. I just simply don't think a repeat appearance is necessary for someone who doesn't have a chance in hell of making the panel. That's all.

madonna-file-her-nails-o.gif

It's all in my name, sweetie. Google it.

Elizabeth-Taylor-gif-elizabeth-taylor-21150953-500-312.gif

I know right? Easily the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

Elizabeth-Taylor-gif-elizabeth-taylor-21139125-276-174.gif

Definitely. From what i read it sounds like she definitely lived a great life. Lots of downs but lots of ups too.

Has Queen Usher not been on yet? I forgot? I'm here for a Flusher and Justina panel-off.

I find it odd that Usher hasn't been to panel yet either considering he's the most cocky and arrogant of hid generation. He thought he was an icon by the time he dropped 8701. and would always put himself in the categories of Michael and Janet.

I find it odd that Usher hasn't been to panel yet either considering he's the most cocky and arrogant of hid generation. He thought he was an icon by the time he dropped 8701. and would always put himself in the categories of Michael and Janet.

More cocky than Beyonce tbh who at least pretends to be humble -_-

• Upvote 1