'"Straight"/Bi Men or Ladies: Have You Experience Any Pregnancy Scares?

Happened when I was 17, after me & my ex broke up, and she told me she was preggers, the last time we did fuck it was spontaneous and there was no condoms (hey I was a dumb kid controlled by hormones), so it might've been mine, but I'll never know honestly, frankly she was stupid and a whore, and lost the kid soooo I was blessed with life instead...that my mom would've taken from me if I had a kid as a teenager lol. I was scared, I was sad and after she lost it I was honestly relieved. As stated in the 1truth game, I like kids, I know their language, I know what to do and how to take control (with normal kids dont send me to no Supernanny situations, I'd so be ok with just whippin them kind of kids asses), but I dont want to be a dad too early, I don't want to have to struggle because I have to provide for the offspring, wont stand for that.

• Upvote 1

You've never heard of a Born Again virgin? I mean, Christ!..I ain't sex with anybody in 6 yrs! If that ain't "born again" ..I don't know what is :umm:

Born-again virgins are sluts covering up their past

And if you want me to believe you're a born-again virgin.. You're doing a bad job at it.. In the previous post you called yourself a "virgin"... Not a "born-again virgin"... There's a difference

• Upvote 1

Happened when I was 17, after me & my ex broke up, and she told me she was preggers, the last time we did fuck it was spontaneous and there was no condoms (hey I was a dumb kid controlled by hormones), so it might've been mine, but I'll never know honestly, frankly she was stupid and a whore, and lost the kid soooo I was blessed with life instead...that my mom would've taken from me if I had a kid as a teenager lol. I was scared, I was sad and after she lost it I was honestly relieved. As stated in the 1truth game, I like kids, I know their language, I know what to do and how to take control (with normal kids dont send me to no Supernanny situations, I'd so be ok with just whippin them kind of kids asses), but I dont want to be a dad too early, I don't want to have to struggle because I have to provide for the offspring, wont stand for that.

At least SOMEONE here is honest

How your life would have been different is crazy to think about

Born-again virgins are sluts covering up their past

>_<:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would sooo buy a book of your sayings/mottos that just made me laugh too hard!

At least SOMEONE here is honest

How your life would have been different is crazy to think about

IT IS lol, in so many weird ways, the kid would be 7ish, I can't even imagine raising a kid right now. My ex is now a professional stripper & local model, 2 kids, 2 dads, she looks alot better than she did in HS, but we actually get along in the post HS years, we can kind of laugh about our fucking WEIRRRRRD relationship. So life is much better these days.