Diva Duel #7 - Backstreet Boys vs 'NSync

bu.

Diva Duel #7: Backstreet Boys vs 'NSync  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Better?

Boyz II Men is my favorite boy group overall tho lol

Yea for me when we're talking 90s groups, it HAS to be Boyz in terms of talent. But then for me of allll time it has to be The Temptations (if their lineup was Paul, Eddie, David, Dennis, & Melvin THEY WOULD'VE BEEN THE MOST PERFECT VOCAL GROUP EVERRRR, But tho Otis can sing and has a nice voice, he just never compared to those 5 to me, EVER, but he was their leader.)

Janet is shaking her head while looking down upon us from her jet

Janet worked with Beenie Man - let us not like everything she is connected to. :umm:.

NSync was one of her better charity cases though -_-

• Upvote 1

Yea for me when we're talking 90s groups, it HAS to be Boyz in terms of talent. But then for me of allll time it has to be The Temptations (if their lineup was Paul, Eddie, David, Dennis, & Melvin THEY WOULD'VE BEEN THE MOST PERFECT VOCAL GROUP EVERRRR, But tho Otis can sing and has a nice voice, he just never compared to those 5 to me, EVER, but he was their leader.)

Absolutely. B2M were "my time" so I connect with them a little more lol, but the Tempts are still easily top 3 for me (New Edition is the 3rd lol ~ my favorite Janet-associated group :P).

I consider 1964-1973 their untouchable classic period ("The Way You Do The Things You Do" thru "Masterpiece"), but there were many great moments outside that range as well. ("Why Can't You and Me Get Together" is criminally underrated)

And yeah that'd be my ultimate lineup too with an honorable mention to Ali-Ollie Woodson.

• Upvote 1

When did Beenie Man open one of the greatest tours in the history of music and the greatest entertainer of all time

Doesn't matter. I simply pointed out a hole in your 'theory' that they are better because they opened a Janet tour.

Doesn't matter. I simply pointed out a hole in your 'theory' that they are better because they opened a Janet tour.

It was TVR tour :umm: AND buying Janet's time and touring with Janet are two different things.

Janet gave them advice... Helped them get noticed.. Janet recorded her vocals and sold them to the highest bidder.. You're comparing apples and oranges

It was TVR tour :umm: AND buying Janet's time and touring with Janet are two different things.

Janet gave them advice... Helped them get noticed.. Janet recorded her vocals and sold them to the highest bidder.. You're comparing apples and oranges

Meanwhile BSB were headlining their own tours. That doesn't make 'Nsync the better act just because Goddess took them under Ha wing :umm:. Girlfriend may however :shifty:. BSB fell off whilst 'NSync just stopped when JT got big. I prefer BSB's music and think in their primes BSB were bigger overall tbh but 'Nsync derailed them once Celebrity came out and radio stopped playing the Boys.

The one who sold a record breaking first week sales of 2.5 mill. No act in the universe had ever done it and never will. They may have started off trailing behind their rival but they easily gained footing and left their comp in the dust.

But two of BSB's albums still outsold that album :lol:. But yeah - BSB suffered from 'NSyncs surge.

• Upvote 1