Welcome To The 2014 Planet Janet Forum Awards!

TwistedElegance™

78ltTiF.jpg

[The Last Member To Post In a Thread]

Angela

The Game Network

Janet4life

jarrylf

JoeJoe

Ms. Reyna

RedSimba

Selz

Side-A Bu

TwistedElegance™

And the winner is...

Janet4life

LamshJ3.jpg

[Member Most Likely To Freak Out Or Throw Janet Under The Bus]

Dioni

The Game Network

Janet4life

NeonGold

And the winner is...

Janet4life

tumblr_ldh9jvc9ND1qaf8pbo1_500.gif

OMG!!!!!!!! I've never been nominated!!! Until now, I ...I awww....I ummmm.... would like to thank all the fans that have supported me throughout my entire career, *I LOVE YOU JBAILEY*!!!!!......I love you too.....*screams* I would like to thank all those that voted for me , some said, some said it would never work and I'm so glad my fans have proven them all wrong....I'd like to add just one thing I have an excerpt from the JanetForum tribune...and I quote " I still don't understand Jbailey's comments, what can he and his criticisms accomplish in bringing Janet's career relevancy? Nothing.......well Miss Janet forum...

JanetJacksonAwardofMerit2001.gif

sBFxFD5.jpg

[Favourite Gay Member]

The Game Network

God

Harry Styles

jarrylf

Mr. Wonder

RaLpHieReBeL516

Side-A Bu

ThatOtherFan

TwistedElegance™

volta

voodoo

And the winner is...

Side-A Bu. (Since Bu pointed out his bisexuality after receiving a nomination, he may want to hand the award to voodoo who is runner up).

I'll accept this award but share it with voodoo - like the good sis Queen Bey taught me ^_^.

beyonce-video-of-the-year-vmas-2009-01.jpg

• Upvote 1

Last dress this season:

halle-berry-naacp-image-awards-2011_web.jpg

WD6qzr4.png

naatKun.jpg

rt0LxDi.jpg

halleberryoscar-gif_222606.gif

Oh my god! This is so wonderful. First I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me for all of the awards I was in the running for. I never expected to rack up 14 nominations my first awards ceremony. I'd like to also thank my fellow nominees and those I share these awards with, Kenny, Roc and Escapade. You are all such an amazing group of people. Roc and Escapade especially, I'm so glad to be sharing these awards with you both. God, so many people to thank and yet I don't want to type a paragraph. Thank you to my brothers, TOF, Jarryl, Bu and Matt, you guys are the best and all of you feel like real family to me. I'd like to thank Ms. Angie for keeping up with this board and giving us all a place to talk and hangout without going to the mental institution Xone. Finally I just want to thank all of you here. Each of you have some place in my heart and make me so happy I found this forum. I love you guys.

2002_halle_berry_oscar.jpg

1299697366__500_600_80_7pnlaa.jpg

• Upvote 2