bu.

Diva Duel #9 - Gwen Stefani vs Fergie  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Gwen Stefani
    • Fergie

fergie-vs-gwen.jpg

Both from iconic groups

Both have at least one iconic hit under them.

But who comes out on top? Who do you prefer? Who has the better voice? Who has the better music? In terms of a return to music, who are you anticipating the most?

But who comes out on top?

Solo wise, I think Fergie edges out Gwen. I love Gwen's debut album more than Fergies though.

Who do you prefer?

Gwen. I never cared for Fergie when she went solo.

Who has the better voice?

Technically, Fergie. But I prefer Gwen.

Who has the better music?

Gwen. I never cared for Fergie's music.

In terms of a return to music, who are you anticipating the most?

Gwen.

• Upvote 1

Oh, now ppl wanna shade Fergie and act like she's not interesting but this board use to go hard for Fergie back when her album was out ,and tearing up the charts with her ton of singles.. it was a completely different story. Now, nobody wants to claim of using her????? Puh-fuckkin leezzzzzzz. :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, now ppl wanna shade Fergie and act like she's not interesting but this board use to go hard for Fergie back when her album was out ,and tearing up the charts with her ton of singles.. it was a completely different story. Now, nobody wants to claim of using her????? Puh-fuckkin leezzzzzzz. :lmao: :lmao:

Umm :unsure:

I don't remember anyone "going hard" for Fergie... :umm:

Gwen... At least she is able to control her bladder and her nostrils.

I mean.... don't get me wrong, i still love her debut but in this case other then pee stains and a melted face, what does she have that can put her above Gwen?

Gwen... At least she is able to control her bladder and her nostrils.

I mean.... don't get me wrong, i still love her debut but in this case other then pee stains and a melted face, what does she have that can put her above Gwen?

:sigh:

I was waiting for your response in this thread :asham:

• Upvote 1

Fergie never had it like that but The Dutchess did have fantastic singles. Gwen is almost an icon so this is no competition for me.

I believe Gwen said she'd never release another solo album.

I agree I was actually just bumping some Fergie the other week ^_^ which then made me revisit Gwen :asham:

She also said she wouldn't do a 2nd though... It would be interesting to see her and Pharrell work together now with the way Pharrell has evolved.

Fergie never had it like that but The Dutchess did have fantastic singles. Gwen is almost an icon so this is no competition for me.

I believe Gwen said she'd never release another solo album.

yeap. And if ND's latest album is any indication of the sound they/she wants to pursue than i hope she holds on tight to her word.

I remember Big Girls being praised to the high heavens but I just never saw it for that song. Glamorous >>>

I think Gwen comes on top because I like more of her songs.

Gwen - Rich Girl, Cool, What You Waiting, Luxurious not to mention the amazing Let Me Blow Ya Mind.

I only really use Fergie for her BEP stuff, London Bridge and Glamorous. But I'd love a 2nd album from her. Gwen a 3rd tbh.