"Michael Jackson wouldn't be the star he was if The Jackson 5 wasn't his launching pad"-Jermaine Jackson

jarrylf

Agree, it's delusional to say the other boys had no talent, the only people in the family with no talent are probably Rebbie and Toy

Rebbie can sing and Toy is talented in the reality show department -_-

Ehhh I have some really bad news :coffee:

:umm:

Jergreasy is even jealous of Mj his casket, why do ppl even pay attention to what he says?

Instead of running his mouth, he should be hitting up Neutrogena for a sponsor...

Or Exxon, Shell or Chevron with that amount of grease he uses -_-

As many pointed out, the other male siblings play their own instruments which is a talent I respect.

Rebbie's a good singer and dancer. What she and others lack are MJ and Janet's passion and artistic vision.

La Toya ... :unsure: well, her music makes for good comedy. *recites "You're Gonna Get Rocked" intro* :P

• Upvote 1

As many pointed out, the other male siblings play their own instruments which is a talent I respect.

Rebbie's a good singer and dancer. What she and others lack are MJ and Janet's passion and artistic vision.

La Toya ... :unsure: well, her music makes for good comedy. *recites "You're Gonna Get Rocked" intro* :P

ALRIGHT, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE, ROLL UP YA SLEEVES, AND IF YA HANGIN (cool), AND IF YA NOT (Leave), CAUSE LATOYA IS THROWING DOWIN WITH HER NEW SOUND (In full effect), SO GIVE ME SOME RESPECT (Or We'll Put you in check), KICK IT OFF BOYS, ITS TIME TO GET CORRECT

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WROTE............WAIT......ITS TOO CLEAR WHO wrote that.

That was her suposed "This is a story about Control" LOFL!!! That really was what she was aiming for with Full FOrce as her producers, she wanted that Jimmy & Terry attention....but forgot that along with Jimmy & Terry, Janet also had talent on her side.

ALRIGHT, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE, ROLL UP YA SLEEVES, AND IF YA HANGIN (cool), AND IF YA NOT (Leave), CAUSE LATOYA IS THROWING DOWIN WITH HER NEW SOUND (In full effect), SO GIVE ME SOME RESPECT (Or We'll Put you in check), KICK IT OFF BOYS, ITS TIME TO GET CORRECT

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WROTE............WAIT......ITS TOO CLEAR WHO wrote that.

That was her suposed "This is a story about Control" LOFL!!! That really was what she was aiming for with Full FOrce as her producers, she wanted that Jimmy & Terry attention....but forgot that along with Jimmy & Terry, Janet also had talent on her side.

YES! That intro slays me every time! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh wow, is that what she was aiming for lol