Miley Hospitalized

T.C

these new generation pop stars... overworked at their first tour...

it's becoming real sad

The old generation keeps on touring like they're in their 20's, without complaining or faking injuries or getting exhausted, canceling dates because of a flue

Music is in a really sad state at the moment

• Upvote 1

these new generation pop stars... overworked at their first tour...

it's becoming real sad

The old generation keeps on touring like they're in their 20's, without complaining or faking injuries or getting exhausted, canceling dates because of a flue

Music is in a really sad state at the moment

Preach

Madonna, Kylie, Cher, Cindy, Pet shop boys, Celine, Donna was still touring just before she died ... & i'm sure there are dozens more (plus loads that aren't big in the US) and ofcourse all the rock acts like U2 that have been touring for 100's of years now ;)

But i made my point wrong.... what i really ment to say was, the old school artists including janet didn't complain on their first tour(s) or got exhausted or overworked... They just did it

Madonna, Kylie, Cher, Cindy, Pet shop boys, Celine, Donna was still touring just before she died ... & i'm sure there are dozens more (plus loads that aren't big in the US) and ofcourse all the rock acts like U2 that have been touring for 100's of years now ;)

But i made my point wrong.... what i really ment to say was, the old school artists including janet didn't complain on their first tour(s) or got exhausted or overworked... They just did it

I know Janet canceled a few dates on her first tour, RN

I'm sure Cher has.. Especially Madonna during the Black Plague era

She's been feeling down since her dog died and got a sinus infection before her Charlotte concert, didn't perform that night, did 4 more shows, and then got a bad reaction to the medicine. The missed April concert dates have been postponed to August. She'll be touring Europe in May and June.