Beyonce & Jay-Z Touring Together?

Rumor has it, Beyonce and Jay will be touring stadiums together in the summer. They are allegedly planning a 20-stadium tour...

If this rumor is true, BJay will be indirectly competing against Eminem & Rihanna who is set to kick off their summer duet tour in August of this year

well u know they love to compete so it may be true

I hate when ppl do back to back tour. I'm tired of both of them... They both have juss came off tour and released albums... Sit da fuck down.

It's called $$$. They may have lots of it but that won't stop them from earning more lol.

It's called $$$. They may have lots of it but that won't stop them from earning more lol.

Bu, this is not about money. They could do.a joint tour ANYTIME..its not like they would HAVE to do it now to make money. It still is no legitimate reason other than them tryna garner attention and be "the talk" ..neither one of them know nothing about "preserving" .. its always full on overexposure. Same ole shit with them.. its repetitive.

Bu, this is not about money. They could do.a joint tour ANYTIME..its not like they would HAVE to do it now to make money. It still is no legitimate reason other than them tryna garner attention and be "the talk" ..neither one of them know nothing about "preserving" .. its always full on overexposure. Same ole shit with them.. its repetitive.

Beyonce released her album 4 months ago - it's obvious she's going to tour for it this year to get some extra sales and it was always obvious she was going to do another tour in the states since she hasn't performed the new material in America yet. Jay Z seems to always be on tour. He's toured in some form every year since 2009. Clearly people aren't sick of him for him to keep doing one every year :lol:. Their fans will go like sheep regardless of whether other people are tired of them or not.

Beyonce released her album 4 months ago - it's obvious she's going to tour for it this year to get some extra sales and it was always obvious she was going to do another tour in the states since she hasn't performed the new material in America yet. Jay Z seems to always be on tour. He's toured in some form every year since 2009. Clearly people aren't sick of him for him to keep doing one every year :lol:. Their fans will go like sheep regardless of whether other people are tired of them or not.

I believe he teamed with the President of Pop last year for stadium tours too.. Beyonce has been constantly touring for the past year and some change.

• Upvote 1

I believe he teamed with the President of Pop last year for stadium tours too.. Beyonce has been constantly touring for the past year and some change.

And he toured with the Queen of Rap the year before :shifty:.

tumblr_m6kby8F1951r5sdvvo1_500.gif

Attention seekers. Both of their albums have sold the bulk of what they are gonna sell. I'm not knocking their hustle for making money..I'm talking about the overexposure...the repetitiveness of it all. But those of you fans of her of course you wouldn't be sick of her and/ or them.

• 3 weeks later...

Their ticket prices are 44% more than the average solo tour :shifty:

According to TiqIQ, it’s also one of the most expensive. In fact, when it comes to other high-profile co-headlining tours or individual solo tours by either Jay-Z or Beyoncé themselves, On the Run tickets are head and shoulders above the rest.

With an average ticket price of $342.67 on the secondary market, tickets for Jay-Z & Beyoncé: On the Run are 90.16% higher than prices for Jay-Z’s solo Magna Carta tour last fall, when Jay-Z tickets were $180.20 on average. They are also 16.55% higher than tickets for Beyoncé’s Mrs. Carter Show world tour from last year, when Beyoncé tickets were priced at $294.01 on average. While ticket prices on the secondary market are through the roof, there are still a few tickets left on Ticketmaster, which is selling tickets for the tour and owned by LiveNation.

On the Run tickets are also priced at 51.39% higher than Eminem and Rihanna tickets for their upcoming Eminem and Rihanna: Monster Tour — which kicks off later this year and is currently priced at an average of $226.35 on the secondary market.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/05/06/jay-z-beyonce-on-the-run-tour-tickets-at-least-17-higher-than-individual-tours-last-summer/

They're probably none available online.. gotta go to the Ticketmaster to get tickets

I wonder...do they have a say in ticket prices? I know most artists probably don't but this is Jay and Bey?