The Re-Introduce Yourself Thread

Aquaria

I know we are a small group, but I must admit there are a few members I have no idea who they are, whether it be name changes and forgetting or never interacting in the past, etc. Plus, we actually do have like 1 or 2 new members so it'll be nice to get those folks acquainted with all you hot messes ^_^

I'm Roc. I joined in 2006 at age *counts* 16/17, I am 25 now (:umm:)

I live in ny, I am a graphic designer, and I am the resident Gaga Loon.

Hello!!

My name is Kishi, pronounced key-shy. I'm 25 and turning 26 on June 4. I joined in late 2010.

I have way too many interests, some of them include spirituality, dance, music, travel, reading, vegetarianism, photography, writing, and blogging.

• Upvote 1

I'm Escapade. I discovered this board through Austin, and I joined in 2010/2011 (I think). I'm 19 turning 20 in August.

I live in New Jersey (at school) but I'm originally from Chicago. My interests are everything Janet, reading, working out, listening to music and blogging. I swear that shit sounds boring but I'm really not. :lol: (actually I think I am :umm: )

I'm a communication studies major and political science minor. I'm also a hardcore liberal LOL.

• Upvote 2

(This should be pinned, great idea Roc ;) )

Names Jarryl, 24, joined in 2011 (after being banned from the Xone after troll bashing) in search of finding a group of sane Janet fans and well this is the closest you'll ever find for the most part.

I live in Long Beach Ca, from Detroit, and I do freelance writing and hair/wig styling, and my favorite work is writting, producing, and voicing parody videos. I'm a junkie of many things, Janet (hell most of the Jacksons honestly), good music, TV, movies,

We may bump heads in a argument/debate over something but unless you carry that with you about me in every thread, you'll see Im actually a pretty loving good guy, always looking for & at the sunny side up to any problem......................Until you cross me. :)

• Upvote 1

Hey,
My name is Reina, spelled Reyna most of the time around here, and I'm also 19 going on 20 in August. I joined this forum in the summer of 2011. I'm a Southern Belle, born and raised in Tennessee, and spent several years in Georgia. I'm a Sophomore in college double-majoring in Philosophy and History with plans to either become a lawyer or a professor. I'm triracial, bisexual, atheist, and a far-left liberal. I have many interests, but mainly music, books, movies (especially old classics), dance, writing, poetry, politics, and science.

• Upvote 2

My name is Antananarivo Rederick Simbaland Kaboomboom and I'm eternally 8 --lol j/k, I'm &D {Andy} ~ I originally joined in June 2003 when I was 15 . I was formerly known as JJMCSfan (Janet Jackson - Mariah Carey - Shanice fan) up to about 2007.

I've loved music for as long as I can remember; that's what keeps me going in life. B) I play violin as a hobby. I'm into geography, math and science as well. B) I'm 99.5% about having fun tbh lol

• Upvote 2

(This should be pinned, great idea Roc ;) )

Names Jarryl, 24, joined in 2011 (after being banned from the Xone after troll bashing) in search of finding a group of sane Janet fans and well this is the closest you'll ever find for the most part.

I live in Long Beach Ca, from Detroit, and I do freelance writing and hair/wig styling, and my favorite work is writting, producing, and voicing parody videos. I'm a junkie of many things, Janet (hell most of the Jacksons honestly), good music, TV, movies,

We may bump heads in a argument/debate over something but unless you carry that with you about me in every thread, you'll see Im actually a pretty loving good guy, always looking for & at the sunny side up to any problem......................Until you cross me. :)

Well once all 8 of us post in the thread I'm not sure how much longer it will be needed -_-

I'm Angie. I joined the online Janet fan community in 2001 when I was 14. I'm now 27 and work in Human Resources for a large multinational company in Southern California. I'm a Progressive. I started this board as a backup to Janet's old official board and decided to keep it when her official board went down. I am a LOT less active than I used to be but I still check in from time to time to ban somebody (j/k).

• Upvote 6

I'm Angie. I joined the online Janet fan community in 2001 when I was 14. I'm now 27 and work in Human Resources for a large multinational company in Southern California. I'm a Progressive. I started this board as a backup to Janet's old official board and decided to keep it when her official board went down. I am a LOT less active than I used to be but I still check in from time to time to ban somebody (j/k).

Yaaasssss.... drag these unemployed homosexuals

• Upvote 1

Name: Tom

I have ghosted this forum since late 2011 when i use to always look at Austins Sales thread which was amazingly done, i decided to join when the Xone was getting out of control. I got accepted into UNI for History and i'm starting next year :)

My name is William. Most regulars know me as "ilovebeyonce", which was my first username when I joined Janet's official board in April 2006. I had just turned 15. Then she released the "Déjà Vu" video and I petitioned for a name change. Thankfully Angiesus grabbed the reins of the board and granted me one a couple years later.

I am now 19. I live in Canada and I manage a restaurant for a living. I have brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. I enjoy music, shopping and long cocks on the beach.

• Upvote 2

Allow me to re-introduce myself..my name is..

hotboy06. Joined in 2006. Actually met three members from this board. All here for one reason: Janet.

I'm 35, live in SC..Human Resources Technician for DOD. I'm a very nice person and will clock only when necessary.

rihc-vi.gif

• Upvote 1