The Re-Introduce Yourself Thread

Aquaria

Greetings to all that matter and all that don't matter. I am Voodoo. I come from the iridescent mist and I have been a member of this board and its many transformations since 2001 under the name karma. I am a faithful follower of the word of Janhova and I would like to say that the Velvet Rope made me into this otherworldly afro-eccentric being that I am today. Not only have I learned to water my spiritual garden, Ive planted some raw vegetables and fruits, got rid of unwanted weeds and even added some gnomes to that shit.

I work for Suntrust/Xerox where I process checks, I am 333 years old and I currently reside in Atlanta "Messy" Georgia.

• Upvote 5

Greetings to all that matter and all that don't matter. I am Voodoo. I come from the iridescent mist and I have been a member of this board and its many transformations since 2001 under the name karma. I am a faithful follower of the word of Janhova and I would like to say that the Velvet Rope made me into this otherworldly afro-eccentric being that I am today. Not only have I learned to water my spiritual garden, Ive planted some raw vegetables and fruits, got rid of unwanted weeds and even added some gnomes to that shit.

I work for Suntrust/Xerox where I process checks, I am 333 years old and I currently reside in Atlanta "Messy" Georgia.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Vibeology here, formerly known as Bruvski, though that seems like a lifetime ago. Its strange to believe that i have apparently, been here since 2004.

Never been much of a poster but ever since i learnt how to "gif", i've been trying harder :D

Born and living in London, I am a social worker but want to get out of the field! Been a Janet lover since 89'. Mid/late 90s I kinda calmed down as i was listening to different styles of music. Was still into her (though i didnt buy TVR when released!!!!). With A4U, i was initially put off by the ripped image and light pop sound, though i still bought the album and grew to love it. Only when i bought the Damita Jo (my 2nd fav), that I joined the forum and learnt what "fandom" really is :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey i think my username from the old board was Vogue or something lol It's been a min since I was on here. My peeps with ThatOtherFan, Ms. Reyna and someone else I can't remember her name. BTW is Henry aka Henrietta still on here lol

Henry hasn't been seen for a long time, I think he has life stuff taking priority.

I joined probably back in 2004-2005 and I've generally always had this name sans when we first moved over to this board but I don't come around much anymore. I'm 24. A young based god. I live in Los Angeles, CA, and am about to uproot to NYC.

• Upvote 1

I joined probably back in 2004-2005 and I've generally always had this name sans when we first moved over to this board but I don't come around much anymore. I'm 24. A young based god. I live in Los Angeles, CA, and am about to uproot to NYC.

You've been in LA all this time and we haven't met?!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

lexus aka lexi never changed my name

probably the oldest member but it's all good :yep:

been a member for like maybe close to 10 years.

i try to drop in every day or at least weekly.

i love this board and know a few of your outside of here.

this place keep me laughing :wub:

Hey!! not sure if anybody remembers me, but i was active at one point. :)

I joined in 2011 (I think) I was part of janet xone but haven't posted there in years, can't remember who invited me here tho... i was pretty active in the basketball wives and love & hiphop threads, im sure joe joe rembers me :)

i plan on postin here more often :thumbup:

I joined the week of Janet's birthday, 2006. I was previously known as ThroughTheWire and then FlashingLights, before settling on TwistedElegance (which I don't think I'll ever change). I started out quite shy and didn't really plan on participating much but I soon found my rhythm and have never looked back. I've enjoyed great times on the forum and experienced some not-so-nice things, too. I'm not as active as I once was but this place will always be special to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...