The Re-Introduce Yourself Thread

Aquaria

Hello hello!

Also a jailbreaker from janet-xone. I've been banned 3 times from there. Lol. What a mess. Anywho. Glad to be here and seeing some life in this board. Whoop. 

I promise I'll behave :ph34r:

You already have a good knowledge of our smilies. You'll fit in. ^_^ Like a small dick in an abused, cavernous pussy. 

I'm not to sure really. I like lot of the members on the but it annoyed me that Mikel would close the board and make everyone suffer because of a few idiots, so I may just stay here. Well I'm going to stay here regardless, but I mean use this board  only. 

He's got problems as well as an ego cause he feels he has y'all under his thumb. Spread the word about this Janet forum. A lot of members at the Xone don't know another Janet board that's very active exists.

Hello hello!

Also a jailbreaker from janet-xone. I've been banned 3 times from there. Lol. What a mess. Anywho. Glad to be here and seeing some life in this board. Whoop. 

I promise I'll behave :ph34r:

ha lol. I want word to get out to Mikel his people are leaving lol

This Mikel guy sounds like an absolute roaster. I was getting a bit fed up of the club because of him as well as the few arsehole users that would start most of the arguments. If he ever reopens it hopefully no one will go back as that'd only inflate his sense of control over members. He was so self righteous and his tongue was firmly up his own arse. Probably the only rim job he could ever get. Maybe that was his problem :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why I haven't posted on this yet, but I'm a huge Janet fan and I joined this site in March of this year after looking through the whole place for about a week. 

I love reading, writing, video games, Popeye's and just about anything that's fun. I was born and raised in Canada; my parents' background is Ghanaian.

I'm thinking of majoring in political science in Uni and minoring in writing/literature courses. Then I'll probably apply to law school.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello you guys, my name is Bruno, i'm 23 and i'm from Brazil.

I love Ms. Jackson. 90s hip hop, contemporary and alternative r&b (as hated as this term is), indie pop and electronic. I do enjoy other pop musicians as well.

And i'm about to start a game development course... and i'm really excited ^_^

• Upvote 2

Hello you guys, my name is Bruno, i'm 23 and i'm from Brazil.

I love Ms. Jackson. 90s hip hop, contemporary and alternative r&b (as hated as this term is), indie pop and electronic. I do enjoy other pop musicians as well.

And i'm about to start a game development course... and i'm really excited ^_^

Welcome. ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
6 minutes ago, Arrelious said:

Arrelious here. Just got banned from Janet.Club for refusing to be disrespected. 

You’re the insightful one!!!! 

I was banned for no reason last week but I found away around it allegedly. I peak over to read shit. They’re about to go down in flames bc half of them won’t like the song (bet!). Happens every time Janet releases a new song

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You’re the insightful one!!!! 

I was banned for no reason last week but I found away around it allegedly. I peak over to read shit. They’re about to go down in flames bc half of them won’t like the song (bet!). Happens every time Janet releases a new song

Yea Mikel banned me today because I told him about his inconsistency with his copyright rules. He doesn't understand it. He cursed at me and I told him not to disrespect me. 

I did hear the song today and I kinda like it but not for Janet's involvement. Daddy Yankee was better on the song to me.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Arrelious said:

Yea Mikel banned me today because I told him about his inconsistency with his copyright rules. He doesn't understand it. He cursed at me and I told him not to disrespect me. 

I did hear the song today and I kinda like it but not for Janet's involvement. Daddy Yankee was better on the song to me.

Someone else who has heard the song said the same...they kinda liked it and it grew on them. I think its gonna be one of the songs you either love or want to love lol

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arrelious said:

I was reading that. Those mods are assholes through and through 

I was nervous before. Now I’m overly nervous. Not for commercial success but what if I hate it (which is impossible but still) 

9 hours ago, Arrelious said:

It's always been Mikel  I know, he has such a non-friendly demeanor must be a bottom -_-  they need dick in them often you see

• Upvote 1