The Re-Introduce Yourself Thread

Aquaria

Yesh ^_^ The best one. I've seen him go awf on Hag forums defending Janet... which is something none of the other 2 hybrids ever did.

hybrids? :lmao: you bitches come up with so many clever things.....TheHiltonsuite had wood paneling in his pic background, I always told him that made him white trash.....:lmao:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm Mr.Together from the old forum for those familiar. I would have been active sooner had I been able to reset my password. B)

I THINK I remember you. Welcome back anyway :)

Hi guys I'm Malik 27yo from south of France. big janet fan since velvet rope. 

I'm going to the show in Paris and London. 

Bonjour! Hope you have a great time. I'll be at London too :)

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I'm Ryan, migrant from janetxone /Janet.club. I'm 21, living in the north of the UK (Leeds) and I'll be attending the Manchester show, my 3rd Janet concert, SEx! 

yeah I know you from there. So are you gonna go back there if Mikel decides to re-open janet.club?

• Downvote 1

I'm not to sure really. I like lot of the members on the but it annoyed me that Mikel would close the board and make everyone suffer because of a few idiots, so I may just stay here. Well I'm going to stay here regardless, but I mean use this board  only. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...