Happy birthday SonOfBaldwin

bu.

A lot of members probably don't remember him but he's a civil rights elitist

Happy Birthday

Just because a person is confident and intelligent, it does not make them an elitist. :sigh:

It just makes them better than YOU. :wink::coffee:

Happy Birthday SOB!

You are missed.

Just because a person is confident and intelligent, it does not make them an elitist. :sigh:

It just makes them better than YOU. :wink::coffee:

Happy Birthday SOB!

You are missed.

I have the outmost respect for Baldwin.. For sure.. And not everything I type is negative. I'm not that predictable.

No one is better than anyone else

I have the outmost respect for Baldwin.. For sure.. And not everything I type is negative. I'm not that predictable.

No one is better than anyone else

e·lit·ist

/ɪˈlithinsp.pngtɪst eɪˈli‐/ Show Spelled [ih-lee-tist ey-lee‐] Show IPA

adjective

(of a person or class of persons) considered superior by others or by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society: elitist country clubbers who have theirs and don't care about anybody else.

catering to or associated with an elitist class, its ideologies, or its institutions: Even at such a small, private college, Latin and Greek are under attack as too elitist.

Yet you seem to have a problem with me calling him an elite? :blink: Take a chill pill, show some class, and stop trying to pick battles you already lost

The word elitist is an insult dumbass! :sigh: And no one was picking a fight. I was confused due to your choice of words. But now I realize you are using words you don't understand. Your history on this board led me to believe you were being your normal douchebag self. Please forgive me.

The word elitist is an insult dumbass! :sigh: And no one was picking a fight. I was confused due to your choice of words. But now I realize you are using words you don't understand. Your history on this board led me to believe you were being your normal douchebag self. Please forgive me.

You posted a definition yet I don't see "insult" anywhere in either definition. My comments were OBVIOUSLY non-threatening and not made to insult him. I completely understood the word "elite" which is why I used it.

Eat a Snickers.. You're a bitch when you're hungry

• Upvote 1

You posted a definition yet I don't see "insult" anywhere in either definition. My comments were OBVIOUSLY non-threatening and not made to insult him. I completely understood the word "elite" which is why I used it.

Eat a Snickers.. You're a bitch when you're hungry

Elite and elitist have two different meanings. Had you used the word elite, you would have been correct and I never would have responded the way I did. But you seem content to bask in your ignorance, so I'm gonna let you do that.

Elite and elitist have two different meanings. Had you used the word elite, you would have been correct and I never would have responded the way I did.

used ELITIST in my initial post.. the one you commented on... First definition of Elitist:

of a person considered superior by others or by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society

Using the word "Elite" in adjective form would have been wrong:

representing the most choice or select; best

I used the world correctly in the adjective form :coffee:

http://www.thefeinline.com/blog1/2008/09/elite_vs_elitist.html