Finally...Ameriie is back. New single "What I Want"

bu.

927659_722839734425382_1437717774_n.jpg

Sounds like she's back to her Go-Go roots. The song is kinda wack though...and I thought she was supposed to be experimenting with new sounds? All that waiting and she comes up with this...hopefully there's better stuff to come.

Janet ain't did nothing impressive in 10+ years , you still fuck with her :umm:>_<

Janet also had a legendary music career that spans 30 years.. :umm: in other words, The #1s tour lasted longer than Amerie's career :umm:

Please don't make me drag Amerie to filth... I liked her.. and I wish her well but Dayz... for her sake.. don't -_-

Janet also had a legendary music career that spans 30 years.. :umm: in other words, The #1s tour lasted longer than Amerie's career :umm:

Please don't make me drag Amerie to filth... I liked her.. and I wish her well but Dayz... for her sake.. don't -_-

I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, I was juss bored -_-

• Upvote 1

Drag ha Game. This woman makes us wait for 5 years, harps on about using some sort of "cymatic" technology, experimenting with new sounds only to step back into a time machine to give us One Things b-side :rolleyes:.

Drag ha Game. This woman makes us wait for 5 years, harps on about using some sort of "cymatic" technology, experimenting with new sounds only to step back into a time machine to give us One Things b-side :rolleyes:.

:lmao: well that's what happens when anyone works with Rich Harrison... The most repetitive producer of this generation

So... She's not going to explain the extra letter in her name?

:lmao: well that's what happens when anyone works with Rich Harrison... The most repetitive producer of this generation

So... She's not going to explain the extra letter in her name?

She changed that a few years ago :lol:.I can't remember why

• 7 months later...