FUN: Ask something to the next member.

bu.

NEVER, if Im leaning towards someone else, I call it a quits with the 1 Im with before it gets physical, but even then that was 1 time

(I have WAYYYYYYY too many answers for that previous question, the Alicia answer for me would Untinkable(I'm Ready) or Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart.)

What's your favorite and your least favorite Janet interludes

:umm:

OMG @ this question. :asham::lmao::lmao: :lmao: Probably around my late teens/20's..for cleaning purposes.. :shifty:

How often do you drink alcohol?

-_-

I would say around the same. I don't know what compelled me to do such a thing -_-

At least once a week

Do you prefer beer or a mixed drink

With all the cum constantly awash in my innards, the last thing I need to worry about is pregnancy :umm: however I would like a way to make a child combining the genes of both me and my future husband ^_^

If you could genetically modify your child to have more "desirable" traits like in the movie Gattaca, would you?

• Upvote 1

With all the cum constantly awash in my innards, the last thing I need to worry about is pregnancy :umm: however I would like a way to make a child combining the genes of both me and my future husband ^_^

If you could genetically modify your child to have more "desirable" traits like in the movie Gattaca, would you?

I FUCKING love Gattaca!!!! and im not sure I would modify a child, I think what they showed with the movie is there is nothing people can do about destiny. The brother that got the genetic upgrades turned out to be a mediocre detective. His not so great brother? Went into outer space.

Do you count calories?