A Clue!! A Clue!! - Janet Working with Team in NYC on New Project?

That's why, this kind of news doesnt get taken seriously by alot of the main posters here

But it is a fact, she's in NY, Gil's in NY, Preston's there, and this guys there. i don't think it's all for nothing, but alas, it probably wont get taken seriously by the few here

Are jimmy and terry there too?

...its really pathetic :umm: he could be on mars and yall would automatically think it has something to do w/ Janet :lol: his life does not evolve around her. He has his own life and "gigs" that have nothing to do wit her. His trail should never be a defining indicator in things related to her.

...its really pathetic :umm: he could be on mars and yall would automatically think it has something to do w/ Janet :lol: his life does not evolve around her. He has his own life and "gigs" that have nothing to do wit her. His trail should never be a defining indicator in things related to her.

Calm down. No one said anything about that. He has travel the world in the last two years without it being Janet related :umm:

Janet is in NYC, Gil is, Preston is.. And these producers are... It's not just about Gil

• Upvote 1

I didn't say anything about him being in NYC has anything to do with Janet.  :rolleyes:

I actually think it may be in relation to something else entirely... which is what I said earlier on in this thread.

He's booking gigs left and right at the moment. I don't think Janet is at the "prepping for performances/videos" stage yet. With him recently doing gigs for K-Mart, Demi Levato, traveling with the Pulse Tour, etc... that leads me to believe he's not working with Janet at the moment. Contrary to popular belief, he isn't Janet's sole choreographer, but he is an integral part of all that and I would think Janet would want his sole attention on creating for her project.  

I could be wrong. I actually hope I am wrong. I want her back... NOW! lol

Either way. looks like my prediction that 2014 is the year is correct...  :yahoo: What were you saying Dayz? :coffee:

• Upvote 2

Finally...we have another person who has stepped outside of the delusion bubble *claps* We clearly still got some recruiting to do. Ppl act like Gil and Janet are joined at the hip.

I was never in a delusion bubble.  :rolleyes:

I don't think Game is either (well... not concerning this topic ....  :whistle: )

I was never in a delusion bubble.  :rolleyes:

I don't think Game is either (well... not concerning this topic ....  :whistle: )

I'm not.. Idk what's Dayzz going on about. It's like he ignored our posts

The clue was the producers. Not Gil

I am a powerful believer in Janhova.. She's gearing up for something. Who knows when? No one but her

• Upvote 1

I'm not.. Idk what's Dayzz going on about. It's like he ignored our posts

The clue was the producers. Not Gil

I am a powerful believer in Janhova.. She's gearing up for something. Who knows when? No one but her

How many times have we thought Janet was gearing up for something tho?

We thought she was "gearing up" for her lingerie line.

Nowhere to be found.

We thought she was "gearing up" for her Wendy Williams influenced transgender documentary.

Nowhere to be found.

A few years ago we seen photos of Janet working w producers overseas. We thought an album was "gearing up"

Still nothing.

Janet speaking back in 09 to Robin Roberts about her currently "gearing up" for an album.

Nowhere to be found.

:blink:

You can have faith in Janet all day but why act surprised that everyone is not clinging to what's being "claimed" about her current developments? We're skeptical based off her HISTORY. Based off of how Janet news is never Definite. I juss gave you examples. You can't dispute them...those are FACTS. THOSE are the reasons WE feel skeptical. Why is that so hard for to grasp? My God :blink:

• Upvote 2

I don't understand the level of frustration, that's what gets me as a fan at this point, there are certain facts we as fans must accept, one Janet Jackson albeit a very accomplished entertainer, has also seen her best days as a music artist wane, to that degree it is the fans that should celebrate what she has given enjoy it and the memories but also understand that secondly Janet Jackson is in a new place in her life, and a new point in her lifespan, one that may not accommodate music/entertaining. If this is true, why not think, you know after all we've seen she's done and given us, I sure hope she's happy with her life..... you only get one and she's had so much to celebrate....As a fan I just watch and listen to what I enjoy she's done, and think this would make me smile even when I was down, Janet always made me smile, so I sure hope she smiles a lot, because she made many  of us happier people with her entertainment.

• Upvote 1

How many times have we thought Janet was gearing up for something tho?

We thought she was "gearing up" for her lingerie line.

Nowhere to be found.

We thought she was "gearing up" for her Wendy Williams influenced transgender documentary.

Nowhere to be found.

A few years ago we seen photos of Janet working w producers overseas. We thought an album was "gearing up"

Still nothing.

Janet speaking back in 09 to Robin Roberts about her currently "gearing up" for an album.

Nowhere to be found.

:blink:

You can have faith in Janet all day but why act surprised that everyone is not clinging to what's being "claimed" about her current developments? We're skeptical based off her HISTORY. Based off of how Janet news is never Definite. I juss gave you examples. You can't dispute them...those are FACTS. THOSE are the reasons WE feel skeptical. Why is that so hard for to grasp? My God :blink:

No one was checking for that lingerie line.

No one currs about the transgender community sadly.

She also said she was taking her time with this album :umm:

She talked about the book a lot and BOOM.. We had a book

I don't care how y'all decide to sin.. Only Janhova can judge

• Upvote 1

Your opinions Vs facts

Whether ppl were checking for something or not is NOT the point? How da fuck is that your comeback? :blink: WEAK. The point is Janet is the celeb who has the most sketchy "news" of them all. It's been like that for a very long time. We know better.. if you don't, that's your prerogative...keep the faith alive. You're hopeful.. I'm cautious. End of story. We can lay this debate to rest.

Your opinions Vs facts

Whether ppl were checking for something or not is NOT the point? How da fuck is that your comeback? :blink: WEAK. The point is Janet is the celeb who has the most sketchy "news" of them all. It's been like that for a very long time. We know better.. if you don't, that's your prerogative...keep the faith alive. You're hopeful.. I'm cautious. End of story. We can lay this debate to rest.

I didn't state opinions. No one was checking for Janet's lingerie.. I disagreed with it from day one

And didn't the book come out? She said she's taking her time with this project.. End of story

• Upvote 1