A Clue!! A Clue!! - Janet Working with Team in NYC on New Project?

Yall betta start listening 2 what Game has 2 say bout Janet!!!! :yep: :yep:  #NuffSaid #2014

Noooo don't you dare.. I am not you... I have supportive evidence. You have hearsay.. Do not endorsement because it is unwarranted

Nothing personal.. #NTNS but I want people to take me seriously when I post Janet news

How many times have we thought Janet was gearing up for something tho?

We thought she was "gearing up" for her lingerie line.

Nowhere to be found.

We thought she was "gearing up" for her Wendy Williams influenced transgender documentary.

Nowhere to be found.

A few years ago we seen photos of Janet working w producers overseas. We thought an album was "gearing up"

Still nothing.

Janet speaking back in 09 to Robin Roberts about her currently "gearing up" for an album.

Nowhere to be found.

:blink:

You can have faith in Janet all day but why act surprised that everyone is not clinging to what's being "claimed" about her current developments? We're skeptical based off her HISTORY. Based off of how Janet news is never Definite. I juss gave you examples. You can't dispute them...those are FACTS. THOSE are the reasons WE feel skeptical. Why is that so hard for to grasp? My God :blink:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

No we haven't... She wasn't in the studio until last year in May during the Billboard magazine interview

Well Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis did mention that in 2009/2010 they did write & record 4 songs with Janet. And then last year we got the picture of her in Turkey as well as the 20 anniversary interview for janet.