No BET Awards Official Thread?

I hear Bey skyped her performance again, that Nicki looked good, Missy performed with Pharell, Jennifer Hudson looked great or slutty, Lionel Richie slayed, alot of 90's acts were involved in a performance or something, and Robin did a new song with great vocals. That's all that my timeline is talking about

• Upvote 1

I hear Bey skyped her performance again, that Nicki looked good, Missy performed with Pharell, Jennifer Hudson looked great or slutty, alot of 90's acts were involved in a performance or something, and Robin did a new song with great vocals. That's all that my timeline is talking about

Yes Bey don't give a fuck about her fans and it's time they took notice :lol: She performed "Partition" and as someone tweeted "@iPotora: “@AskVelB: Y'all give Beyonce some much life off these hair flips 1f612.png” That's 78% of her performance."

they weren't lying cause that's pretty much all she did and she did swing around the pole about 4 times in a row. Nicki looked fine as hell. I love her with black hair. Jennifer did look good too and she sang in key and did a good job. Robin slayed with the vocals and his song was very meaningful. He was applauded 2 or 3 times during his performance cause the music got quiet and he laid them vocals the fuck down. Way better than that other white boy. His music may not be more popular but it's definitely more meaningful and better just like his voice. I actually might learn the lyrics of that song and do it for karaoke

• Upvote 2

OOOH I can't wait to see her, I know she shut it down too.

All in all I ear that this was 1 of the best shows in terms of performances and Chris Rocks comedy

She shut it all the way down. I wasn't expecting Chris Rock to be funny but he was and the funniest thing was him clowining Rick Ross over and over.