What are you reading right now?

Selz

are they really good? cause i really wanna buy them. :blush:

Very good. I think anyone would like them unless they are illiterate. Nicely written, good pacing, interesting characters, epic storyline. There's political intrigue, love triangles, slavery, resistance fighting, drama, action, lots of plot twists. Very fun books, sad in parts too.

Very good. I think anyone would like them unless they are illiterate. Nicely written, good pacing, interesting characters, epic storyline. There's political intrigue, love triangles, slavery, resistance fighting, drama, action, lots of plot twists. Very fun books, sad in parts too.

hee.gif @ illiterate.

i'm reading up on some of the reviews and they're all suprisingly positive. *clicks send order* :excited:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just finished John Grisham's "The Confession" and it angered me so damned much I cried...I recommend it.

I'm currently reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo" because I accidentally downloaded it in my kindle... It better be good! :rolleyes:

Any recommendations? Though I read all types of books, my favorites are thriller and mysteries, and auto-biographies.

I just finished John Grisham's "The Confession" and it angered me so damned much I cried...I recommend it.

I'm currently reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo" because I accidentally downloaded it in my kindle... It better be good! :rolleyes:

Any recommendations? Though I read all types of books, my favorites are thriller and mysteries, and auto-biographies.

I'm reading "Hannibal Rising"...but now on to more important things...Did you tell him about us yet? :filenails: