What are you reading right now?

Selz

No it's about prayer, taking time to pray and listen for the Holy Spirit... both of which I am horrible at.

Though I consider myself agnostic and at times an atheist...I'll admit that I only pray to thank "God" when something good happens to me, or beg "God" for a miracle when my life is in ruins.

Though I consider myself agnostic and at times an atheist...I'll admit that I only pray to thank "God" when something good happens to me, or beg "God" for a miracle when my life is in ruins.

I tend to pray for people and to ask for help, but I often forget to thank God when he answers prayer, and I hardly ever just praise him for who he is... blocking out the distractions and concentrating on him is really hard to do and everyone I've talked to/read says it really reaps its rewards.

How is that book?

It's good thus far. I always felt that Yancy B was one of the best characters he ever created. this book proves me right. :excited:

He was also becoming more erotic in his writing as well. i can remember back in the mid 90s when his books only alluded to sex. But this book goes into detail. I miss him. He was really ahead of his time. -_-

I remember reading "invisible life" with a home made paper bag book cover so my mama didn't ask what the hell i was reading. :lmao:

It's good thus far. I always felt that Yancy B was one of the best characters he ever created. this book proves me right. :excited:

He was also becoming more erotic in his writing as well. i can remember back in the mid 90s when his books only alluded to sex. But this book goes into detail. I miss him. He was really ahead of his time. -_-

I remember reading "invisible life" with a home made paper bag book cover so my mama didn't ask what the hell i was reading. :lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

418XC0ZSZDL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA115_.jpg Is the last one I read by him.. :ph34r:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love Raymond! I also like how Harris would do some cameos...I hated Yancey...Such an asshole.

I actually think he relied on that technique too much. Raymond, Yancy and Basil were developed beyond belief, while a lot of his new characters were under developed. He took a break in the early 2000s, but he came back stong with his books right before he died.