Should Janet....

janetDAYZ

that show was popping back in the late 90's, early 2000. they tried to make it relevant again, but nobody is really checking for that show like that anymore. So I can do without it. Janet likes her secrets, so a show like that wouldn't suit her well anyway.

that show was popping back in the late 90's, early 2000. they tried to make it relevant again, but nobody is really checking for that show like that anymore. So I can do without it. Janet likes her secrets, so a show like that wouldn't suit her well anyway.

Brandy and Toni Braxton's episode was some of the highest rated in the history of the show ..and that was the end of 2012 :umm:

It's 2014... How is that holding up for both their careers?

That only proves that Behind-The-Music is also behind the times... Where's Nicki Minaj's special? Where's Drakes, Justin Beiber, Katy Perry.. Beyonce, Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake?

A little late now :unsure:

Does VH1 even still do that?

I could see it coinciding with a new album though. So never -_-

Never too late.. Just no one would watch it..

Yes they still do that.. P!nk & Ne-Yo are next to be "updated", whatever that means

For this to work... It'll have to be a 5-part documentary special -_-

Brandy and Toni Braxton's episode was some of the highest rated in the history of the show ..and that was the end of 2012 :umm:

I still don't see Janet doing it. Janet aint got time to be spilling tea. She likes to keep the Lipton all to herself. It would be ratings gold if she did to it, from Secret Marriages to Nipplegate to the passing of her brother and getting his daughter all the way together....I could see it, but I can tell you a 'billion' reasons why she would never do it. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

It's 2014... How is that holding up for both their careers?

What on earth does that have to do with anything? I said that to prove to Voodoo that the show still has strong ratings while he was basically saying it was only hot in the late 90s/ early 2000s. My comment was supporting the show...not the artist I mentioned. Keep up

What on earth does that have to do with anything? I said that to prove to Voodoo that the show still has strong ratings while he was basically saying it was only hot in the late 90s/ early 2000s. My comment was supporting the show...not the artist I mentioned. Keep up

Ratings doesn't matter when there's no secondary benefit... The show may have high ratings... yes.. but I was revealing that the show doesn't boost anything else besides the network's ratings...

Basically.. it's a useless form of promotion.

What is useful? Promotion on non-cable networks and SNL

Who da fuck said it helps anything?????? :lmao: why do you keep saying that as if someone is arguing that opposing side. You are having that debate alone sir, foolishly. Who isn't aware that Nothing can help an artist nowadays in 2014? The world knows this Mr.Obvious :mellow:

Who da fuck said it helps anything?????? :lmao: why do you keep saying that as if someone is arguing that opposing side. You are having that debate alone sir, foolishly. Who isn't aware that Nothing can help an artist nowadays in 2014? The world knows this Mr.Obvious :mellow:

So why would Janet do something that won't help her career?

So why would Janet do something that won't help her career?

Yet she did a BBC doc about her life when she was wrapping up the #1's era, was that really about boosting sales or tickets? And it was after her concerts in the U.K. if I'm not mistaken....

Game, u say the dumbest shit. The show is called BEHIND THE MUSIC ...it was not created to help artists career , it was created to give you more intimate insight into the artists life and things that you may and may not know about coming from the horse's mouth in-depth instead of a bunch of producers tryna put together sum chronicalized story of someone's life. What is it with you and sales...? You are are too hung up on something that was booming 20 years ago. Get Over It. Welcome to 2014. You may enter at anytime.