Who will be Billboards artist of the decade in 2019?

bu.

AOTD  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Billboards artist of the decade in 2019?

• Rihanna
    • Beyonce
    • Katy Perry
    • Adele
    • Justin Timberlake
    • Bruno Mars
    • Lady Gaga
    • Taylor Swift
    • Other

:mellow: does the biggest sales mean anything to you ppl? :mellow: if you outselling ppl Each time you come out..how is it No Way in hell? Has Katy outsold everybody, Has Rihanna? Has Bruno? Nope. The only ppl who have outsold everyone during their eras was Taylor and Adele and Justin. :lmao: and let me say it again .. Justin! 2 out of his 3 albums outsold everyone :lmao: . So ... Yeah ... Wtf? The numbers don't lie.

Billboard combines Album + singles performance to come up with the artist of the decade correct? JT's single performances off 20/20 were not bad but they weren't amazing either. JT has also proven to us that he does not release music regularly, so that reason alone will hurt him from ever getting this crown. Put your stanning aside boo.

I honestly rather not have to talk about that. But you JT stans love throwing that at us (Janet fans who dislike JT) bc you can't accept some people are not crazy about him as you are.  

exactly! I've always liked JC way better than Justin. Him being a little pussy and doing what he did only cemented me not ever liking him. I only ever paid attention to him when he had Janet on his album and that song I didn't even care for.

exactly! I've always liked JC way better than Justin. Him being a little pussy and doing what he did only cemented me not ever liking him. I only ever paid attention to him when he had Janet on his album and that song I didn't even care for.

If you like him so much maybe you shoulda bought JC's shitty album

If you like him so much maybe you shoulda bought JC's shitty album

who said I liked him much? I said I like him better way better than JC. Doesn't mean i'm a JC fan. Same as I like Rihanna better than Beyonce but you won't find me buying any of their albums. Got it now? :)

That smiley is such an asshole :asham:

Anyways.. I'm not interested in opinions :)

lol I know it is. I pissed my ex the fuck off. We were talking to each other on facebook and at the end of my going in on him with sarcasm I put a big ass smiley. Boy he went the fuck off :lol:

10414622_10152146906127686_7606989119539

Ni**a shut up.

If you were at thurman why ask to go to tiki? That was dumb. I'm talking about the hickey you had recently let's not play dumb. It's whatever. You do this shit all the time lol

Oh n go ahead and act like you didn't see evening else I wrote

Like I said you weren't too worried *this is where the huge smiley is supposed to be but facebook won't let me copy it* lol

1969410_662880087119066_7612000236631968

Oh I seen but your Just being irrelevant and you shut the fuck up always Wana argue over sum dry shit

• Upvote 1

lol yeah he does put me in my place sometimes. Not a lot cause with him being only 23 usually i'm right. He does get me sometimes but you see where he laying his head at :filenails:

It's clear that he was laying sum Good PIPE , anytime a dude can easily put you in your place and you submit ..that's the first clue :filenails:

lol yeah he does put me in my place sometimes. Not a lot cause with him being only 23 usually i'm right. He does get me sometimes but you see where he laying his head at :filenails:

It's clear that he was laying sum Good PIPE , anytime a dude can easily put you in your place and you submit ..that's the first clue :filenails: