So who are all the 'Hater' celebs who have...

janetDAYZ

Yes I remember that and the article had a pic of the ape and a pic of Janet from the All For You tour with the straight hair next to it. Mark is actually the one who looks like a monkey

Just messy :lmao: and Jody needs to stop being in denial. Her career was flushed decades ago.

Yes!!! Kathy will go in on a bitch :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qri6V7oKaAY

I loveddddddd that clip.. when I ran across it a long time ago. I kept rewinding it!!Kathy had me in stitches bringing it to Elisabeth :lmao:

What did Natalie Cole say. I've always thought that she was fond of Janet. She's even attended some of Janet's parties. They have been photography together smiling and embracing one another and everything.

Around the Discipline era, Natalie was sounding off on the state of the industry and stated that Janet needed to change it up. I think it was more constructive criticism than anything.

Around the Discipline era, Natalie was sounding off on the state of the industry and stated that Janet needed to change it up. I think it was more constructive criticism than anything.

Even with the little bit of shade she threw. She was still in attendance at Janet's "Up Close and Personal" tour in LA. lol

Yall need to distinguish what real shade is.. yall getting a lil carried away :unsure:

they are getting carried away, most of the industry respects her for what Janet has accomplished, and as stated she knew quite a few in the business from growing up....there's a respect factor in that

• Upvote 1

Khia - “STOP IT!!!!! ULL NEVA BE MARIAH!!!!! SHE DONT HAVE TO BE INTIMIDATED BY ME. PUTTIN ME ON DAT DAMN TV!!! SHE AT HATA. DIVAS CAN BE HATAS TOO!!!... NOWWWWWWW!!!!!MYT ADVICEicon1.png TO JANET. MS. JACKSON IF U NASTI!!! STOP TRYNA TO COMPETE WITH THE LITTLE GIRLS.” 

But then she also said she quashed it later on....

• Upvote 1

Khia - “STOP IT!!!!! ULL NEVA BE MARIAH!!!!! SHE DONT HAVE TO BE INTIMIDATED BY ME. PUTTIN ME ON DAT DAMN TV!!! SHE AT HATA. DIVAS CAN BE HATAS TOO!!!... NOWWWWWWW!!!!!MYT ADVICEicon1.png TO JANET. MS. JACKSON IF U NASTI!!! STOP TRYNA TO COMPETE WITH THE LITTLE GIRLS.” 

But then she also said she quashed it later on....

and she defended Janet when the media was trying to vilify her for getting Paris all the way together. Khia is a clown, but she loves her some Jacksons. Just like all the other celebrities, they may diss and throw shade but all of them secretly want the Jackson name. -_-

Don't go there. Beyonce did not throw shade

Whatever she said was taken so far out of context. Back then the Beehive and the Jan fam were at war with each other and fans got out their way to make it something it wasn't.

• Upvote 1

No shade towards Janet..but I understood why Laura Bush made her comments about Janet ... how could she not :lol: the topic of the superbowl was the #1 headline in the news at the time .. its not like she could say that she supports Janet's nipplegate situation :lol:

And Wtf did JaRule say... I know Irv Gotti kinda threw sum slight shade.

Yeah it was Irv that said he wouldn't smash or something like that as if he would ever have a chance.

and she defended Janet when the media was trying to vilify her for getting Paris all the way together. Khia is a clown, but she loves her some Jacksons. Just like all the other celebrities, they may diss and throw shade but all of them secretly want the Jackson name. -_-

Yes they do just so they can say they're related to Janet :shifty:

So did JD ever defend Janet when Khia started talking shit since he was the one who went and got her?

Never heard him talk about it tbh.

Apparently Alannah Myles ~ I think Matt mentioned it in the 1990 survivor. It's no wonder she stopped at one-hit wonder...

Alannah Myles won Best Rock Female for "Black Velvet" at the Grammies ,the same year Janet was up for "Black Cat" same category. When they did the backstage interview with Alannah Myles,whom had won, she said "We thought it was going to be "Jackson" but now I see there's justice after all"

I remember I was mad :umm:

one of the actors from Noah's Arc

not the lead actor

but the one that was always fucking uptight

Oh, I remember we addressed that on here..and dismissed him cuz no one knew who he was but about

3 ppl on.here.. so it was like "whew? Good.bye" :lmao:

The ironic thing is the test of the cast loveee Janet ... And the actual creator and director of the show, Janet is his favorite all-time artist ..so yeah, Doug's comment didn't mean shit :lol:

What did he say? Also, what did the Weeknd say?

Doug had an interview..and they named 5 ppl and wanted him to say the first thing that comes to mind

Loldarian. Ted Haggard.

DS: God Bless him.

Loldarian: Beyonce

DS: My fierce ruling diva of the moment.

Loldarian: Barack Obama

DS: (Silence) Wow.

Loldarian: One word huh?

DS: Yeah.

Loldarian: Janet Jackson

DS: Nice girl but she needs to move on.