President Obama's Second Term Report Card (so far!!)

I heard on some Fox news shit, there was a poll done that said Obama is the worst president since WWII.... :mellow: I was like even worst than Nixon? A man that left the office and the country in shambles after his disgrace? The US lost all hope in leadership thanks to Nixon at the time. Or how about Bush? He's the reason a Black man got into office in the first place, because he fucked the country up so bad anything could be better than another ideological White dude :filenails:

I heard on some Fox news shit, there was a poll done that said Obama is the worst president since WWII.... :mellow: I was like even worst than Nixon? A man that left the office and the country in shambles after his disgrace? The US lost all hope in leadership thanks to Nixon at the time. Or how about Bush? He's the reason a Black man got into office in the first place, because he fucked the country up so bad anything could be better than another ideological White dude :filenails:

:umm: stop.. anything you say afterwards is irrelevant

Do you know the median age demographic for FOX news?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/23/business/its-viewers-are-graying-but-their-passion-pays-for-fox-news.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Just how old is its audience? It is impossible to be precise because Nielsen stops giving an exact figure for median age once it passes 65. But for six of the last eight years, Fox News has had a median age of 65-plus and the number of viewers in the 25-54 year old group has been falling consistently, down five years in a row in prime time, from an average of 557,000 viewers five years ago to 379,000 this year. That has occurred even though Fox’s overall audience in prime time is up this year, to 2.02 million from 1.89 million three years ago.