*UPDATED* Would y'all get with someone your friend has feelings for?

JoeJoe

Let's say you're with 2 friends and all 3 of y'all are hanging out. Both are good looking. Anyway later the friend tells you that he might cancel the plans you 3 had because he's starting to develop feelings for the other friend but they are both tops. The friend he has feeling for is definitely cute and you're attracted to him too. If he pursued you would you go for it or nah? I just wanna know :umm:

Idk what the answer should be but I do know this clearly can't be in relation to you cuz you're not a top :unsure:

Well Jason has developed feelings for his long time friend Diego and Diego is cute as hell but they're both tops. I'm attracted to Diego and I think he's attracted to me too but we're all friends. If Diego ever hits me up to hang out I think i'm gonna do it. We do have each other's numbers, but i'm wondering if Jason would get mad. If he does it just doesn't make sense for him to be mad if they're both tops.

I think you're taking this "top" thing as if it is carved in stone, so to speak :umm:

For you to swoop in and attempt to make a move after knowing Jason has feelings for Diego would be kinda fucked up on a friend-level

I don't call it swooping in if I get hit on first. Also ain't nothing gonna happen if their both tops. So am I just supposed to sit there and let Diego pass me by if he hits on me just cause Jason caught feelings AGAIN knowing they're both tops. I think it's pretty dumb of Jason. It'd be the same if they were both bottoms

I don't call it swooping in if I get hit on first. Also ain't nothing gonna happen if their both tops. So am I just supposed to sit there and let Diego pass me by if he hits on me just cause Jason caught feelings AGAIN knowing they're both tops. I think it's pretty dumb of Jason. It'd be the same if they were both bottoms

Again.. I think you're taking the bedroom status a little too serious... :umm:

You said they've been long term friends? When did you enter?

• Upvote 1

Let's say you're with 2 friends and all 3 of y'all are hanging out. Both are good looking. Anyway later the friend tells you that he might cancel the plans you 3 had because he's starting to develop feelings for the other friend but they are both tops. The friend he has feeling for is definitely cute and you're attracted to him too. If he pursued you would you go for it or nah? I just wanna know :umm:

You're such a confusing storyteller.

So basically there's three of you and two of you are fighting over the same person correct? And you all just happen to be friends?

• Upvote 1

Anyways... whichever two people showed interest in each other first is how it should be. The third wheel will just have to bite the bullet and let things with the other two play out.

If it doesn't work out then the third wheel can have their turn.

If you were really friends you should be able to call that person up and talk the situation over. If you can't do that then obviously you're up to no good.

• Upvote 3

Why do u always end up messing with friends of yours? I juss couldn't ...I dont look at any of my friends like that... Never. I don't mix all dat shit ...

well I don't like one night stands and I don't like getting with people I don't know so what I do is become friends first.

Again.. I think you're taking the bedroom status a little too serious... :umm:

You said they've been long term friends? When did you enter?

So what are you saying? A top isn't really a top? Two tops can fuck? :mellow: They've been friends for idk how long but I met Diego about a month or 2 after meeting Jason cause Jason brought him along. We've all been friends for maybe 7 or 8yrs but Diego just asked for my number last year in August.

You're such a confusing storyteller.

So basically there's three of you and two of you are fighting over the same person correct? And you all just happen to be friends?

Yup but you got the fighting for the same person part wrong cause I don't fight over anybody. I don't have to. Jason told me he has recently developed feeling for Diego again. Diego has no idea and only sees Jason as a friend.

Anyways... whichever two people showed interest in each other first is how it should be. The third wheel will just have to bite the bullet and let things with the other two play out.

If it doesn't work out then the third wheel can have their turn.

If you were really friends you should be able to call that person up and talk the situation over. If you can't do that then obviously you're up to no good.

They don't show interest in each other. Jason is the only one showing interest in Diego. Diego is cute but I ain't trying to take him. If he hit me up then it is what it is. I just texted Diego the other day and told him I have something to tell him but he can't tell Jason. I'm gonna tell him that Jason plans on not hanging out with us for a while cause he caught feelings for him. I think he should know. Now Jason's all depressed

So what are you saying? A top isn't really a top? Two tops can fuck? :mellow: They've been friends for idk how long but I met Diego about a month or 2 after meeting Jason cause Jason brought him along. We've all been friends for maybe 7 or 8yrs but Diego just asked for my number last year in August.

Love isn't about top or bottom

Then you're being sneaky.

Love isn't about top or bottom

Then you're being sneaky.

No cause Jason knows Diego and I have each other's numbers. He was sitting next to us when Diego asked for it. I know Love is Love but Diego don't like Jason like that. If he did they would've been a couple a years ago. Jason told me years ago they were both drunk and kissed but that's it. Besides...what are they gonna do when they get horny. Play sword fight with their dicks? :umm:

That's gonna be a mess ESP since y'all friends is it worth that? I can say I do some shit but a fuck and hanging is different ....I don't know I wouldn't get down like that with friends cause someone gone be pissed

Well Jason is the one who just told me he's gonna stay away from Diego and I as a group for a few months so he can get himself together. We were supposed to take a trip out of town and go party but he said "Maybe Sacramento is a trip for just you two. I'm not feelin' it." and he's doing this just cause he's in love with Diego. I doubt we'd stop being friends. Besides Diego and I don't even talk that much but we are becoming better friends. At first Diego and I were just associates who had a friend in common.

I think you're taking this "top" thing as if it is carved in stone, so to speak :umm:

For you to swoop in and attempt to make a move after knowing Jason has feelings for Diego would be kinda fucked up on a friend-level

This

No, LOL. Well, it depends on how strong the feelings are and how close your friendship is.

&That

Once I know my friend (or in a situation that happened with me, family) has a thing for you, I don't even look at you like that anymore, you are off limits, even if you arent interested in my friend, if my friend is like "Oh yea it's cool, if you like them go ahead" I will, but if they were too invested, and they wouldn't be comfortable with you dating them, I won't, and sometimes that has to be sensed cause not everyones gonna say that.

BUT....if me & that friend arent that tight to begin with, not to say all bets are off, but that rule would be a little less tight for me.

Jason telling us that he's out of the trip and that its a trip for Diego and I tells me he's ok with us hanging out together without him. If one was a top and the other was a bottom then I wouldn't even go there. Two tops and gonna work the same as two bottoms won't. What if Diego and I start feeling each other? We shouldn't kick it just cause Jason fell in love with him for the 2nd time knowing they would never work out?

well I don't like one night stands and I don't like getting with people I don't know so what I do is become friends first.

Yup but you got the fighting for the same person part wrong cause I don't fight over anybody. I don't have to. Jason told me he has recently developed feeling for Diego again. Diego has no idea and only sees Jason as a friend.

They don't show interest in each other. Jason is the only one showing interest in Diego. Diego is cute but I ain't trying to take him. If he hit me up then it is what it is. I just texted Diego the other day and told him I have something to tell him but he can't tell Jason. I'm gonna tell him that Jason plans on not hanging out with us for a while cause he caught feelings for him. I think he should know. Now Jason's all depressed

No you're not. It's not your job to tell someone when a person has feelings for them. They will tell that person when and how they see fit.  Stop being a cock blocker (Metaphorically and literally >_<:lmao: )

And if you're so bold why don't u just offer to go on a date. Why do you have to wait for other people to make the first move on you?

Or better yet since you are all friends how about none of you get romantic at all :sigh:

No cause Jason knows Diego and I have each other's numbers. He was sitting next to us when Diego asked for it. I know Love is Love but Diego don't like Jason like that. If he did they would've been a couple a years ago. Jason told me years ago they were both drunk and kissed but that's it. Besides...what are they gonna do when they get horny. Play sword fight with their dicks? :umm:

Well Jason is the one who just told me he's gonna stay away from Diego and I as a group for a few months so he can get himself together. We were supposed to take a trip out of town and go party but he said "Maybe Sacramento is a trip for just you two. I'm not feelin' it." and he's doing this just cause he's in love with Diego. I doubt we'd stop being friends. Besides Diego and I don't even talk that much but we are becoming better friends. At first Diego and I were just associates who had a friend in common.

so someone in your group already talking about bouncing? See how this plays out is you and whomever fuck around, it not work out and then you try being friends with your old friend again and they not trying to hear yo ass :coffee:

No you're not. It's not your job to tell someone when a person has feelings for them. They will tell that person when and how they see fit.  Stop being a cock blocker (Metaphorically and literally >_<:lmao: )

And if you're so bold why don't u just offer to go on a date. Why do you have to wait for other people to make the first move on you?

Or better yet since you are all friends how about none of you get romantic at all :sigh:

Ok well I didn't know if it was ok to tell Diego. I was thinking if I told him maybe he'd give Jason a chance. That way i'd know for sure not to even go there with Diego although I don't see two tops working out. I ain't being a blocker. If they want each other they can have each other lol. I know what I can get. I ain't worried about Diego like y'all think I am. I was just saying lol. I don't offer no dates...they gotta offer me. I always wait for people to make the first move. I'm weird. I usually never even hit my friends up to hang out...I wait for them to hit me up. I don't wanna seem like i'm bugging someone to hang out or whatever. If I ask and they say they're busy or something then I don't like it even if they are busy lol. I might mention I wanna do something but I never directly say "Hey let's hang out or something." As for me if I'm tipsy i'll flirt more but if i'm not then I let the person hit on me first. The last thing I wanna do is hit on somebody and get rejected. I think tops should do the hitting on. I think it makes me look desperate or thirsty to hit on someone. Oh and i've already been with Jason before

You lost me at two tops. 2 men attracted to each other can make MANY things happen and two "tops" can hook up, I've seen it with my own eyes.

And I know TWO sets of couples where both parties are TOPS ..and they do everything but penetration becuz they simply don't have the desire to be penetrated. They bring in a third party to get Plunged. Face it fellas..not all men find dick to be pleasurable ...For others its a discomfort that sum men juss simply cant get use to..so they stay in the TOP lane. Juss becuz you're gay doesn't mean you desire penis. Attraction goes far beyond sexual acts.everything is not for everybody, if that were the case..you all being men, would like pussy. But you don't. If these guys that Joe speaks of are saying their TOPS..why is that bothering any of you? ...so what? Whats the big deal? Blurred lines doesn't apply to every single breathing entity. It's tons of bottoms who don't put there dick to use becuz they desire getting plunged to the High Heavens, above all. So its not very progressive of any of you to think with this "one size fits all" mentality.

• Upvote 3