*UPDATED* Would y'all get with someone your friend has feelings for?

JoeJoe

And I know TWO sets of couples where both parties are TOPS ..and they do everything but penetration becuz they simply don't have the desire to be penetrated. They bring in a third party to get Plunged. Face it fellas..not all men find dick to be pleasurable ...For others its a discomfort that sum men juss simply cant get use to..so they stay in the TOP lane. Juss becuz you're gay doesn't mean you desire penis. Attraction goes far beyond sexual acts.everything is not for everybody, if that were the case..you all being men, would like pussy. But you don't. If these guys that Joe speaks of are saying their TOPS..why is that bothering any of you? ...so what? Whats the big deal? Blurred lines doesn't apply to every single breathing entity. It's tons of bottoms who don't put there dick to use becuz they desire getting plunged to the High Heavens, above all. So its not very progressive of any of you to think with this "one size fits all" mentality.

One size may not fit all, but I fit all sizes :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

:blink: no we wouldn't bc we're gay

That's my very point.. you Buffoon :mellow:

The straight world says..

"if you're a man... Then you should automatically like pussy. How could you not? You have a penis..that's what its made for"

But..you say "NO! ...I use it for other things -like men"

Gays (like you) say ...

"Well we're all gay..tops and btms doesnt matter and/or doesnt exist when it comes to love"

True Tops say .. "NO!...that's not my lane, I don't enjoy dick up my ass"

Juss cuz your a MAN born w/ a penis doesnt mean you like WOMEN

Just becus your GAY doesn't mean you like dick up your ass!

Hello!!! It's the same thing. You're saying what someone SHOULD be into but its not no "should" be anything. Everyone is not like you. 7 billion ppl on earth...7 billion different likes and dislikes. Hello, planet earth...nice to meet you. Good bye common sense, where are you going?

• Upvote 2

Jason telling us that he's out of the trip and that its a trip for Diego and I tells me he's ok with us hanging out together without him. If one was a top and the other was a bottom then I wouldn't even go there. Two tops and gonna work the same as two bottoms won't. What if Diego and I start feeling each other? We shouldn't kick it just cause Jason fell in love with him for the 2nd time knowing they would never work out?

So wait.. one of the two "tops" is feeling the other..and you are feeling one of the tops..but since you're the bottom, you have a greater chance of getting the top..

But wait..maybe one of the tops might bottom because he likes the other top.

Interesting..

ibpCw5OYcbzBqE_zps12c6d0c3.gif

• Upvote 1

Interesting..

Let's be honest.....it's not really interesting is it?

It's just Joe in some drama with some Latinos barely out of their teens who apparently fancy him as have the other 50 we heard of, who are ALL super hot apparently and yet somehow he rarely gets laid and can't get a boyfriend.

Maybe he should find someone his own age who has their shit together and doesn't still live in their mothers basement.

• Upvote 1

It's just Joe in some drama with some Latinos barely out of their teens who apparently fancy him as have the other 50 we heard of, who are ALL super hot apparently and yet somehow he rarely gets laid and can't get a boyfriend.

Maybe he should find someone his own age who has their shit together and doesn't still live in their mothers basement.

OMG. The READ and the SHADE is too much for me.

iWUEmPbx8mmxM.gif

And I know TWO sets of couples where both parties are TOPS ..and they do everything but penetration becuz they simply don't have the desire to be penetrated. They bring in a third party to get Plunged. Face it fellas..not all men find dick to be pleasurable ...For others its a discomfort that sum men juss simply cant get use to..so they stay in the TOP lane. Juss becuz you're gay doesn't mean you desire penis. Attraction goes far beyond sexual acts.everything is not for everybody, if that were the case..you all being men, would like pussy. But you don't. If these guys that Joe speaks of are saying their TOPS..why is that bothering any of you? ...so what? Whats the big deal? Blurred lines doesn't apply to every single breathing entity. It's tons of bottoms who don't put there dick to use becuz they desire getting plunged to the High Heavens, above all. So its not very progressive of any of you to think with this "one size fits all" mentality.

Thank You! They're making a big deal of it

So wait.. one of the two "tops" is feeling the other..and you are feeling one of the tops..but since you're the bottom, you have a greater chance of getting the top..

But wait..maybe one of the tops might bottom because he likes the other top.

Interesting..

You are indeed correct sir. Except I already told Jason that if he wants to be with Diego he'd have to bottom and he said he knows and bottoming ain't for him.

.I've already posted on here my 23yr old friend wants to be my bf but I don't want him to. If they are barely out of their teens are you mad cause they coming at me and nobody's coming at your ass except for old men cause that's all you can get? So in actuality I could have a bf if I wanted. Yes they are hot and i've posted pics of them. Mad? Another thing, Jason is white and Diego is latino. Jason is 40 and Diego is 32. Jason is a teacher and Diego works in the medical field. Any other questions bitch? See you're the kind of gay queen that if you tried coming at me like that in person i'd pop your ass in the face. :) I see you stay keeping up with me but I don't know a damn thing about you except the whore you are along with other people on this forum knowing about you. Aren't you in Australia or something? Go play with some kangaroos

This is why I have to stay away from here!

yeah you should stay away and go treat those stds you've gotten over the years. You're such a Queen lol notice how it's always you starting with me first. ALWAYS YOU. Notice how I never quote you or make reference to you whenever you come online. I try to ignore you cause I simply don't like anything about you...not even where you live. Try to do the same to me cause you pay too much attention to me :)

• Upvote 1

I'm equal opportunities shady.

yes that u are....anywho I think he needs to examine a few things, one if you put yourself out here on this board don't be offended when people come for you, and two as we get older we should learn to do better, friends fucking is messy as hell, I suspect Joe knows this, but sometimes we want people to tell us its okay to do what we know is wrong

Hello!!! It's the same thing. You're saying what someone SHOULD be into but its not no "should" be anything. Everyone is not like you. 7 billion ppl on earth...7 billion different likes and dislikes. Hello, planet earth...nice to meet you. Good bye common sense, where are you going?

I'm gonna ignore the condescending vibe you're throwing my way..

All I'm saying is.. If two people actually love each other.. they'll put aside their insecurities and their false-sense of masculinity and love each other and put that childish label behind them

I was gonna say, I don't think Paul dislikes him, it's more like well...it's Joe

What do you mean "well it's Joe"? What did I do to make Paul start shit? Your ass made no sense just now. When people go in on your ass should we all say "Well...It's Bailey"?

yes that u are....anywho I think he needs to examine a few things, one if you put yourself out here on this board don't be offended when people come for you, and two as we get older we should learn to do better, friends fucking is messy as hell, I suspect Joe knows this, but sometimes we want people to tell us its okay to do what we know is wrong

Ok and you think Paul coming for me is ok? Does that seem like it's mature or does it seem childish to you? Answer the question.

I'm gonna ignore the condescending vibe you're throwing my way..

All I'm saying is.. If two people actually love each other.. they'll put aside their insecurities and their false-sense of masculinity and love each other and put that childish label behind them

They do love each other but if Diego only wants to love him as a friend then that's what it's gonna be. How are you gonna say put that childish label behind them. OK whatever role you play in the bedroom whether it be a top or bottom why don't you go try and get with someone who plays the same role and see how it works out. Sometimes love is not enough. You can't just say 2 people should be together and try to reverse their roles even if they don't want to. That makes no sense.

They do love each other but if Diego only wants to love him as a friend then that's what it's gonna be. How are you gonna say put that childish label behind them. OK whatever role you play in the bedroom whether it be a top or bottom why don't you go try and get with someone who plays the same role and see how it works out. Sometimes love is not enough. You can't just say 2 people should be together and try to reverse their roles even if they don't want to. That makes no sense.

I'm talking about real, couples Joe... Not your personal episode of 'Friends'.

What do you mean "well it's Joe"? What did I do to make Paul start shit? Your ass made no sense just now. When people go in on your ass should we all say "Well...It's Bailey"?

Ok and you think Paul coming for me is ok? Does that seem like it's mature or does it seem childish to you? Answer the question.

I'm saying you're missing the entire point altogether, thus leading more credibility to the short picnic basket. First someone baited you, and you fell for it hook line and sinker, you should have taken the high road, but that also plays into this thread topic, you should be at a point you can avoid getting too involved in situations that don't work out for the best because they were rocky to start with. I'm not saying folks here don't have dirt, they just smart enough not to put it out there. And I have no shade for you dude, Im saying don't put it out there like that and people won't come for you like they did......it's all in learning to let shit slide sometimes, esp when you put out this story that confused many of us. It's like me and work, Im here, some people I fucks with, others I dont, I learned the best way to avoid issues and confrontations, is to keep to my own business, and my shit is just that, my shit, so I have no convo for some people.....you just need to see that for yourself here....I saw it coming, Paul went in, and you got all riled up, when people know what buttons to push to get what reactions that says they have power.