*UPDATED* Would y'all get with someone your friend has feelings for?

JoeJoe

Oh, I'm sorry...we have never strolled down memory lane on this board before.. wrong. We have remembered shit that goes back even further than that. Usually MESSY stuff is the standout shit. No one should be senile on here.. this isn't an 70+ board last I checked. So its not completely impossible to remember, if I remembered that fucked up moment on the board. We've had tons of em..

I agree but also i'm not worried about being exposed for anything. I have nothing to prove or hide from anybody on here cause ain't nobody on here close to me so it's obvious Idgaf lol. I normally just tell stories of what's going on or what has went on with me.

And those stories are nearly the same from beginning to middle to end.

Beginning: joejoe meets some average looking Latino who doesn't have a ride.

Middle: joejoe runs them around all over town, there's some insignificant drama involving a third or fourth person.

End: joejoe doesn't get none.

Oh, I'm sorry...we have never strolled down memory lane on this board before.. wrong. We have remembered shit that goes back even further than that. Usually MESSY stuff is the standout shit. No one should be senile on here.. this isn't an 70+ board last I checked. So its not completely impossible to remember, if I remembered that fucked up moment on the board. We've had tons of em..

if the person didn't appreciate that information being revealed in the first place do you think that they would be okay with you repeating it?  its gossiping really and you're usually above that.

if the person didn't appreciate that information being revealed in the first place do you think that they would be okay with you repeating it? its gossiping really and you're usually above that.

It was years ago. Ralph isn't even active here anymore..The only reason I brought it up was becuz it applied to why I don't believe in getting close w/ online associates. I'm not psychic. I had no idea ppl wouldn't remember.. you act as if I brought it up with malicious intent. You would have a point..if that's how it was presented. But it was brought up in a "do yall remember when....ABC happened? ..well that's why I don't XYZ"

Joe started asking question surrounding what took place. And I answered..there's nothing wrong with that.

It was years ago. Ralph isn't even active here anymore..The only reason I brought it up was becuz it applied to why I don't believe in getting close w/ online associates. I'm not psychic. I had no idea ppl wouldn't remember.. you act as if I brought it up with malicious intent. You would have a point..if that's how it was presented. But it was brought up in a "do yall remember when....ABC happened? ..well that's why I don't XYZ"

Joe started asking question surrounding what took place. And I answered..there's nothing wrong with that.

you don;t believe in getting close with anyone cause you might be the one revealing stuff about other people.  got it.

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently Jason is mad at me and didn't go out with Diego and I because I went out last time without telling Jason. SMH. Anyway I guess Jason figured Diego wouldn't hang out with me if he didn't go. Well he was wrong. Anyway I met up with Diego at the bar and he spilled tea all over my clothes. He told me Jason had told him that he's in love with him. He then said that he loves Jason to death but only as a friend and he's more like a brother to him. I was like "Ooo he wouldn't like to hear you say that. Good thing you and I aren't like brothers." lol and he started laughing. He said "Yeah besides we're both tops and i'm not gonna bottom and neither is Jason." and I agreed and said "Yeah I already told Jason it's not gonna work and it's like me falling in love with another bottom. It just ain't gon' work." Then he said "Remember the last time we went out and Jason made you ride in the car with his stranger friend?"  and I was like "Yeah". He said Jason tried to make out with him in the car and Jason took advantage cause he knew he was drunk and that it felt awkward. He said Jason has done this before where he knew Diego was drunk and tried to make out with him. Anyway we had a great night and went to another club where we ran into Giovanni. He's so messy. Diego is cute but Giovanni gonna whisper in my ear and say "Why you hanging around that ugly guy for?" and I told him he needs to stop it. My ex was also there...he's security at the club and I introduced him and Diego. Later on Diego told me "Hey your ex keeps giving me dirty looks" and i'm like "Really?" and he's like "Yeah not full on dirty but kinda dirty looks with a smirk." I had no idea he was even watching us. Anyway Diego dropped me off home and leaned in to give me a hug and said "HIt me up anytime you wanna go out" :)

So make your move already :sigh:

It's clear you want to, I can't take this made for tv melodrama :coffee:

No, I never make a first move. I flirt but I never make the first move unless i'm drunk. If it happens it happens. I'm fine with us just being friends. I just wanted to update. I had no idea Jason took advantage of him twice and it just goes to show. Two tops just ain't gon' work. This ain't made for tv...it's real life. Stuff like this does happen ;)

That comment meant it's a whole bunch of nothing going on, like a whole scene in The Hills made up of people looking at each other :sigh:

Never watched that show but I get it lol

Joe, update me when some bodily fluids are being exchanged. We're back at square one with this "

update" lol

ewww but ok I will lol

So apparently Jason is mad at me and didn't go out with Diego and I because I went out last time without telling Jason. SMH. Anyway I guess Jason figured Diego wouldn't hang out with me if he didn't go. Well he was wrong. Anyway I met up with Diego at the bar and he spilled tea all over my clothes. He told me Jason had told him that he's in love with him. He then said that he loves Jason to death but only as a friend and he's more like a brother to him. I was like "Ooo he wouldn't like to hear you say that. Good thing you and I aren't like brothers." lol and he started laughing. He said "Yeah besides we're both tops and i'm not gonna bottom and neither is Jason." and I agreed and said "Yeah I already told Jason it's not gonna work and it's like me falling in love with another bottom. It just ain't gon' work." Then he said "Remember the last time we went out and Jason made you ride in the car with his stranger friend?"  and I was like "Yeah". He said Jason tried to make out with him in the car and Jason took advantage cause he knew he was drunk and that it felt awkward. He said Jason has done this before where he knew Diego was drunk and tried to make out with him. Anyway we had a great night and went to another club where we ran into Giovanni. He's so messy. Diego is cute but Giovanni gonna whisper in my ear and say "Why you hanging around that ugly guy for?" and I told him he needs to stop it. My ex was also there...he's security at the club and I introduced him and Diego. Later on Diego told me "Hey your ex keeps giving me dirty looks" and i'm like "Really?" and he's like "Yeah not full on dirty but kinda dirty looks with a smirk." I had no idea he was even watching us. Anyway Diego dropped me off home and leaned in to give me a hug and said "HIt me up anytime you wanna go out" :)

This happens too much, a common gay story. Definitely made for TV. :D

This happens too much, a common gay story. Definitely made for TV. :D

lol yeah that's what I be trying to tell people. Stuff like this actually happens. I was shocked in Giovanni. He was obviously jealous. He does this all the time when he sees me hanging out with somebody else. Him and I only messed around one time. We were all outside talking after the club. My ex was still clearing people out but Diego, Giovanni, Giovanni's friend, and I were all outside talking and I was like "yeah I like to open up a bit after a few drinks" and Giovanni goes "Yeah I definitely know you like to open up after some drinks. Just like 7-11." right in front of Diego and his homeboy. I guess he was trying to make DIego feel some kind of way but it failed cause Diego and I are just friends for now. Has that happened to any of y'all where somebody you messed with tried to purposefully put it out there that y'all messed around just to make somebody who they think you're messing with jealous or get mad?

suck his dick already, shit... :rolleyes:

y'all is so damn nasty :lol: