Apollo Nida 8 Years In Prison Sentence Shortened For SNITCHING

jarrylf

0708-apollo-nida-tmz-2.jpg

Apollo Nida just got an enormous break for singing like a canary ... he got 1/4 the maximum sentence for a massive money fraud scheme.

Nida -- who appears on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" with wife Phaedra Parks -- was just sentenced to 8 years in federal prison for cashing stolen checks and laundering more than $2.3 mil through phony bank accounts.

The judge who sentenced him today in a Georgia court said Nida did indeed cooperate with federal investigators by spilling criminal secrets ... and that's why he got leniency.  

Nida could have been sentenced to 30 years, so 8 years is a big victory.  

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/08/apollo-nida-sentencing-money-fraud-charges-guilty-plea-prison/#ixzz36v31KbxR

Phaedra ain't goin thru it right now...she's currently in Cancun with Kandi and Fantasia celebrating Fanny's 30th birthday ...the media already scooped the photos :lmao: she ain't worried or giving a fuck! Sounds like divorce to me .

yeah but what happens when she goes home when the celebration is over. She's gonna have to deal with it

yeah but what happens when she goes home when the celebration is over. She's gonna have to deal with it

What is there for her to be so worried about, tbh? It's unfortunate for the kids but other than that ....

She knew she was dealing w a criminal #1

With her being a lawyer, she already knew he was mos def gonna get sentenced #2

She is one of a billion mothers whose husband/boyfriend is in prison #3

And she was the BREADWINNER anyway. Apollo didn't add anything but a male figure for his sons #4

Like I said..Phaedra is probably gonna divorce him anyway ... I'm sure she has already received the news, and I'm sure she already knew what the outcome would be. Not to mention its rumors her and Apollo have been seperated. Why else would a woman be goin out of town to kick it while het man is waiting to be sentenced? That's telling, right there.

What is there for her to be so worried about, tbh? It's unfortunate for the kids but other than that ....

She knew she was dealing w a criminal #1

With her being a lawyer, she already knew he was mos def gonna get sentenced #2

She is one of a billion mothers whose husband/boyfriend is in prison #3

And she was the BREADWINNER anyway. Apollo didn't add anything but a male figure for his sons #4

Like I said..Phaedra is probably gonna divorce him anyway ... I'm sure she has already received the news, and I'm sure she already knew what the outcome would be. Not to mention its rumors her and Apollo have been seperated. Why else would a woman be goin out of town to kick it while het man is waiting to be sentenced? That's telling, right there.

but both of her boys without a father for 8yrs? That's gonna suck

The kids is a big issue here no dad

that's what i'm saying. Phaedra may dumb him but it's hard to stop loving someone once you've been loving them for years on end let alone having 2 kids with them and being together as a family. It's not like he was abusive verbally, mentally, or physically to her or the kids. She's gonna go through it mentally with losing him and raising the kids without their dad.