Rosie O'Donnell Officially Joining 'The View', *and Elizabeth is PISSED*

jarrylf

Rosie O'Donnell has made her deal with "The View" ... sources connected with the negotiations tell TMZ.

We're told the show will make the announcement shortly.

TMZ broke the story ... the negotiations fired up a few days ago and the deal was almost completed by end of business day Monday.

The deal is now complete. Rosie will join Whoopi Goldberg on the show.  As we reported, producers are also looking for a Latina and a conservative. Two conservative candidates who are being scoped are Abby Huntsman and Margaret Hoover.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/08/rosie-odonnell-the-view-host-deal/#ixzz36v7PERH8

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Bringing Rosie Back Is TREASON!

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is disgusted that "The View" is bringing Rosie O'Donnell back, as much as saying Rosie is a turncoat American.

Elisabeth -- who's on vacation from "Fox & Friends" --  called in to the show today to comment on the story TMZ broke Tuesday ... that Rosie's coming back for a second round on "The View."

Elisabeth said, "Here comes to "The View" the very woman who spit in the face of our military, spit in the face of her own network and really in the face of a person who stood by her and had civilized debates for the time that she was there."

Elisabeth and Rosie pretty much hated each other ... which ironically made the show compelling.

Fact is ... "The View" now needs another Elisabeth to survive.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/09/elisabeth-hasselbeck-rosie-odonnell-the-view/#ixzz372PldzaY

________________________________________________________________________________________

Tough Titties dumb bith! LOL This makes me happier she's back lol, I KNEEEEW she never let go of that dragging Rosie gave her, she's so damn dumb. 

Im glad TMZ feels the same way I do tho, in order for that show to legitimately be GOOD/GREAT again, their gonna have to have a republican to get dragged.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Rosie, I'll definitely be watching now! 

If they are looking for a Latina, I say look no further than Rosie Perez. A Conservative? No one comes to mind, but I was hoping that other spot would go to Ricki Lake!

Elizabeth's energy turns me off, I get this vibe of "I am entitled" from her. I don't know why...

Elizabeth is proving furthermore why a vast majority of ppl don't like her. Thank You, dummy. It's one thing to secretly feel some kind way about Rosie being asked back but for you to be VOCAL about it?? Makes you appear to be shook and jealous. Why on earth would someone wanna make themselves look that ridiculous?

• Upvote 1

It's literally on the edge of the success,the rattings have steadily declined over the last 3-4 years. This clean house is likely a last shot.

I didn't know that, I kinda wondered how many people kept up with that show after all those years, Hot Topics was all I loved anyway...and some of the hosts, Sherri ....Lord bless her -_-

So do I butttttt ...its not an even trade when you have to deal with her annoying existence -_-

Fuck Elisabeth she's so annoying. I could do without any conservatives. No need for regressive opinions.

As annoying as she is I always took a liking to her - I don't know why because I hate republicans :lol: