Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

EphraimAdamz

.... do people continue to have pets/animals in the room barking and licking and carrying on during a date/hook up?

And the owner always thinks its cute...

"Oh the dog just takes a little to get used to you, he'll stop barking in a bit"

"Don't worry the cat sits at the end of the bed all the time, its fine just kiss me"

"Oh mittens is crying outside the door, do you mind if we just let her back in?"

.... do people continue to have pets/animals in the room barking and licking and carrying on during a date/hook up?

And the owner always thinks its cute...

"Oh the dog just takes a little to get used to you, he'll stop barking in a bit"

"Don't worry the cat sits at the end of the bed all the time, its fine just kiss me"

"Oh mittens is crying outside the door, do you mind if we just let her back in?"

you sound like you're dealing with somebody white lol

• Upvote 1

I don't play that shit either, if they don't put the animal (mostly dog, never had a problem with a cat in that scnerio) up, I will zip up and leave lol. I realized since I'm not a Animal LOVER, I can't be with that kind of person really, like I like animals, would love 1 cat maybe 1 small dog too, but I can't with people whose whole lives are their animals...that just isn't me, and I don't want it to be.

I don't play that shit either, if they don't put the animal (mostly dog, never had a problem with a cat in that scnerio) up, I will zip up and leave lol. I realized since I'm not a Animal LOVER, I can't be with that kind of person really, like I like animals, would love 1 cat maybe 1 small dog too, but I can't with people whose whole lives are their animals...that just isn't me, and I don't want it to be.

And you can always tell when they've lied about someone else being in the house....

"Well why can't you put Ferocious outside?" and their response is "I just can't okay!"