The "Janet Is Coming" Hint Thread - Gil tweets

bu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot with the following behind her every move or those associated with her, do I miss her? hell yea, but I don't have the time nor energy to get worked up with the big question of "when" I'm like this, when she do, she does, if she don't......she did give us a lot of good shit anyway :coffee: I love the fuck outta TVR ....it still giving me life...."My Need" those vocals, those Diana Ross samples :cry:

• Upvote 1

But you have to tell us you don't have time :umm:

oh you tried it ...oh hush puppy :wink:  I'm reading this entire thread and its pretty much all about a back and forth of if? when? and as a fan, I'm not there, but I still want to be part of Janet's fan community, I'm just not going to sweat her.

All this suspense kills me. In a way, its kinda the best promotion. Just the media nostalgia alone is subconsciously reminding the unenlightened and backsliders, yet she is not present among us mortals. When she does come, the outpouring is gonna be immense.

All we need is the deliverance  -_- maybe it will be 2015 after all?

Except that's literally purposely raining on parades :umm::rolleyes:

Anyway it would be more of a insult if it had NOTHING to do with her what so ever when unlike Brazil, she's actually there, and the guy has been saying for months something to do with her is coming soon, and his show is in a few hours, but eh, I can't speak for everyone else but if this is another dead end, oh well,  know she's coming so it's only a matter of time, hell theres folks who still don't even think she's making a new album.

so not to rain on any parades here :rolleyes: ....After fashion week is gone and done, without a single glimpse of Janet, how are you gonna feel? Oh what will the people here say?  :coffee:

Im starting to feel like one of Michaels children when they were missing their grandmother, as a matter of fact I am sending a text to Wissam that reads

"This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SEE OUR JANET NOW"

• Upvote 1

Im starting to feel like one of Michaels children when they were missing their grandmother, as a matter of fact I am sending a text to Wissam that reads

"This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SEE OUR JANET NOW"

Wissams first wife: "dont let them pls"

• Upvote 3