I love this fucking song, and her

Unbreakable.

she aint coming to the armpit of california boo.  upgrade from your metropcs flip phone google map that shit.  i'll call for an amber alert if your ass gets lost.

Well guess I won't be there. She could at least come to Sacramento. I don't need to upgrade. I been had Verizon boo and I get a discount off my bill cause of my job ;)

Toni ain't Janet Jack :umm: she's not half as popular

Who said she was? :mellow: I just gave Janet as one example since the question you asked was ridiculous. Anyway there's a whole plethora of artists big and small who do non-singles and go through a list of them is not what i'm about to do.

Her tone is beautiful. :wub: Let me go to iTunes and purchase her albums.

Exactly. :rolleyes:

me too!

Do you like the cd with her and babyface? divorce, love marriage? omg i love that cd. so underrated that cd has at least 5/6 singles on it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Traci, Trina, and Towanda as well as her niece were the background singers.  Traci is sloppy. Towanda tries too hard with the dancing, her movements are overly exaggerated. Trina is the one with the most natural movements.  Trina performed party or go home mid set.  The niece is REALLY pretty, she's the brother's daughter.

Toni is TINY. She's just as beautiful in person and is definitely the best looking of all the sisters.  Her body is on point!  She's also very funny.

She's best singing the ballads with simple instrumentation.  With the faster tempo songs, the band sometimes drowns her voice.

She performed all of her standards including I love me some of him, love should have brought you home, 7 whole days, breathe again, you mean the world to me, some spanish guitar, yesterday, you're making me high, he wasn't man enough, just be a man about it. Hurt you, i wish, where did we go wrong from the new album.

Babyface was not present.

She did Juicy

Traci, Trina, and Towanda as well as her niece were the background singers.  Traci is sloppy. Towanda tries too hard with the dancing, her movements are overly exaggerated. Trina is the one with the most natural movements.  Trina performed party or go home mid set.  The niece is REALLY pretty, she's the brother's daughter.

Toni is TINY. She's just as beautiful in person and is definitely the best looking of all the sisters.  Her body is on point!  She's also very funny.

She's best singing the ballads with simple instrumentation.  With the faster tempo songs, the band sometimes drowns her voice.

She performed all of her standards including I love me some of him, love should have brought you home, 7 whole days, breathe again, you mean the world to me, some spanish guitar, yesterday, you're making me high, he wasn't man enough, just be a man about it. Hurt you, i wish, where did we go wrong from the new album.

Babyface was not present.

She did Juicy

I love that she did "Love Me Some Him" and "Hurt You". When she did Hurt You did she sing babyface's part too?

She had someone from the audience come upland a ng with her. That actually kind of annoyed me because she did it a few times. Felt cheated cause some of them were bad and I paid to see and hear her sing. Other than that happening she's really good, I would see her again. If she would sing some of her obscure songs it would be nice.

• 2 months later...