**Breaking** Malaysia Airlines Flight Carrying 295 Passengers Crashes In Ukraine

janetDAYZ

**Breaking** Malaysia Airlines Flight Carrying 295 Passengers Crashes In Ukraine

MalaysianAirlines

Not again…

Malaysia Airlines Flight Crashes In Ukraine

As the world still waits to hear what really happened to missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370, a second plane from the same airline has crashed.

TIME reports:

A Malaysia Airlines passenger plane crashed in Ukraine Thursday, according to Russian news agencies.

“We have this information. A Boeing 777 traveling from Amsterdam to Kuala-Lampur crashed north of Torez [in eastern Ukraine],” Vladislav Seleznev, a spokesman for the Ukrainian armed forces, told RIA Novosti news agency.

Malaysia Airlines confirmed via its Twitter account that it had lost contact of MH17 over Ukrainian airspace:

The flight, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was carrying a reported 280 passengers and 15 crew members.

Flight tracking shows the plane’s last recorded location in Ukraine at 8:11 am, shortly after the Polish border. A source told Interfax that the Boeing 777 suddenly began declining 50km before entering Russian airspace and was found burning on the ground.

Reports are now surfacing that the plane might have been shot down….so sad.

Bossip.com

What do you think about people clicking on a link that clearly says Very Graphic Photos and than complain afterwards???

HuffingtonPost has some graphic pictures and some include bodies.(of course you can't see their faces). It just amazes me how quick they are to complain after being warned.. 

What do you think about people clicking on a link that clearly says Very Graphic Photos and than complain afterwards???

HuffingtonPost has some graphic pictures and some include bodies.(of course you can't see their faces). It just amazes me how quick they are to complain after being warned.. 

its like a car accident, you know you shouldnt look you should keep driving, but you slow down anyway to check it out

:huh:

:umm: Priorities...

i know right i think i saw some guts >_<:(

I don't think rebels shot it down. I I think whoever shot it down wanted those aids researchers gone and I think this is connected to the first missing plane.

Wow. Thanks for sharing this information! I have yet to see a mention of this on the news.

I don't think rebels shot it down. I I think whoever shot it down wanted those aids researchers gone and I think this is connected to the first missing plane.

I thought so too. It's no secret Russia hates Gays.

I ain't looking at pics. Ever since watching 3 guys 1 hammer I know that real life gore makes me squemish. Poor victims. Putin hasn't even made any press conference yet has he?

I saw a beheading and that was MORE than enough for me to not bother looking at  the pics of this crash, what really happen is the question, several actually  who shot it down and why that plane?