What would you do if you find out your ex and your friend hooked up?

JoeJoe

Poor JoeJoe playing third wheel. -_-

Third wheel? Third wheel to what? Have you read that NONE OF THIS HAS HAPPENED? :lol: I said it about 3 times already in this thread. My ex and I don't even hang around any of my gay friends together and only one knows him and they're not even friends and the one that knows him doesn't even live in town lol. Diego and I are doing fine and becoming better friends than we used to be.

Third wheel? Third wheel to what? Have you read that NONE OF THIS HAS HAPPENED? :lol: I said it about 3 times already in this thread. My ex and I don't even hang around any of my gay friends together and only one knows him and they're not even friends and the one that knows him doesn't even live in town lol. Diego and I are doing fine and becoming better friends than we used to be.

Just because you deny it doesn't mean it didn't actually happen. Falsity implies truth - Principles of Reasoning 100. Just admit that Rafi let Tommy beat the box, and you received the message from the messenger and wallowed in sorrow. 

Just because you deny it doesn't mean it didn't actually happen. Falsity implies truth - Principles of Reasoning 100. Just admit that Rafi let Tommy beat the box, and you received the message from the messenger and wallowed in sorrow. 

:lol: This grown man ain't gotta lie about nothing. As I said none of this happened and I don't even hang with Rafi or Tommy and if they fucked each other idc. Neither of them are my exe nor did I ever do anything with them

:lol: This grown man ain't gotta lie about nothing. As I said none of this happened and I don't even hang with Rafi or Tommy and if they fucked each other idc. Neither of them are my exe nor did I ever do anything with them

Plz JoeJoe. We all know you get around like a rumor. :rolleyes:

Poor JoeJoe playing third wheel. -_-

Plz JoeJoe. We all know you get around like a rumor. :rolleyes:

I haven't found a lie yet.  :coffee: