See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode

Aquaria

SImpsons-Family-Guy.jpg

If you’ve always wondered what would happen if Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson hung out at a bar while Bart and Stewie made prank phone calls, Family Guy is about to satisfy your crossover craving. In the Sept. 28 season premiere, “The Simpsons Guy,” the albino Griffins wind up by accident in Springfield, where they are greeted warmly by the hepatits-y Simpsons. But a fast friendship christened with delicious doughnuts may be forever destroyed by an argument over Pawtucket Patriot Ale and Duff Beer, which leads to an epic chicken fight.

To see the collision of these two animated worlds—plus a cameo by Bob from Bob’s Burgers—check out nearly five minutes of footage from the double-sized episode, which was screened on Saturday during the Family Guy panel at Comic-Con.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/26/simpsons-family-guy-crossover-episode-video/

IM.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY!

Im gonna ignore the pissedness of having FUCKING BOB'S BURGERS BOB EWWW he's so not worthy, would've been better with Randy from South Park, but alas I guess it's a Fox thing.

I love Bob

:umm:

• Upvote 1

Wait that didn't need to be in spoilers -_-

IT's fun being a sneaky bitch, so don't stop lol

I love Bob

:umm:

Granted he's the only character (or thing period) on that show I like, I just don't think he's worthy, like that show will make 10 seasons, I'd be disturbingly surprised if they got a season 10