So tried of the disrespect Janet is being paid! A fans rant.

BlackCat1989

Yeah, I seen that on his Forum awhile ago...but what is always odd to me is the praising Madonna as if shes some multi-talented gift from GOD to the industry but act as if Janet only could rely on her Last name to get her places career-wise. If you dont like Madonna nor Janet becuz you feel they arent "vocalist" ...then so be it but when ppl get to giving Madonna credit but act like Janet aint shit...thats whats laughable cuz Janet is clearly more talented than m-dolla. Lets be accurate if we're gonna try to discredit ppl and compare...thats all Im sayin

Prince still has a lot of white fans, that's why so many of them also fist pump for Madonna. Janet lost a lot of her Caucasian demographic after the superbowl.

• Upvote 1

Well it's true to a degree... Would Janet have become famous/entered the industry if she was a born a Johnson... Maybe not. That's all Janet knew from when she was born and she did have the talent to make it last but I think her older brothers opened the door for her whereas Madonna rose up from nowhere and nothing.

I used to use this argument back in my Madonna stanning days -_-:ph34r:

I think being a Jackson also made it harder in a lot of ways..... "Chile... here comes another Jackson trying to be famous". Not to mention your brother being MJ, the biggest pop star of all time. How is anyone supposed to compete with that?  *Looks at Solange*