If there is a new project, you'll hear it from my lips.

vaquero

Folks here were so quick to crucify the "non-believers"  :sigh:

So you really think Ian just made that up???  Come on now..

trainertonyHelicopter ride in Greece. Meeting up with @ghsduldulaoand @prestonmakeup #Greece #helicopter #team #martinezway

j0hnnyhashtagSafe travels Tony! I hear Greece is absolutely gorgeous, embrace it all! And hi Gil! @ghsduldulao I hope we get to take a shot together again one day!

Jimmy Jam @flytetymejam

· 2h

Nuff said! And what lips they are!:-) Control indeed! #worththewait@JanetJackson: If there is a new project, you'll hear it from my lips.”

• Upvote 2

So you really think Ian just made that up???  Come on now..

trainertonyHelicopter ride in Greece. Meeting up with @ghsduldulaoand @prestonmakeup #Greece #helicopter #team #martinezway

j0hnnyhashtagSafe travels Tony! I hear Greece is absolutely gorgeous, embrace it all! And hi Gil! @ghsduldulao I hope we get to take a shot together again one day!

Jimmy Jam @flytetymejam

· 2h

Nuff said! And what lips they are!:-) Control indeed! #worththewait@JanetJackson: If there is a new project, you'll hear it from my lips.”

It's not even whether or not the story is made up.

Janet is an artist. Artists work on things all the time. It's in their blood, it doesn't mean they plan to release it. She could be in the studio for mere fun or the simple love/hobby of music. She's not obligated to release every track or share every record with us.

Painting a picture doesn't mean you plan to open a gallery :sigh:

• Upvote 2

Yea but like I told Bailey, theres a difference between recording songs to record songs, and having a project under wraps, if there was NO project, Jimmy & Ian & a bunch of other producers wouldn't be calling it the new Janet project. Sorry Effie, you can soothe the wait with that, but that don't seem likely at all to me.

• Upvote 2

It's not even whether or not the story is made up.

Janet is an artist. Artists work on things all the time. It's in their blood, it doesn't mean they plan to release it. She could be in the studio for mere fun or the simple love/hobby of music. She's not obligated to release every track or share every record with us.

Painting a picture doesn't mean you plan to open a gallery :sigh:

Janet is not that type of artist.. People that do that are normal produce their own shit. Janet is not paying producers and engineers for the fun of it.. smh

That tweet is about her giving info about HER in her own time..

• Upvote 2

Personally I believe Janet does do that too because we all know she can produce her own stuff & on her own (Black Cat, Ask For More, and the unreleased Fantasy), but to re-iderate, when she brings in the best of the best and is taking her sound in a new direction that has them gushing and going on & on & on & on about how they can't wait for everyone to hear and she'll be worth the wait...it just doesn't read "recording to record" lol. Maybe that's just me tho...

Personally I believe Janet does do that too because we all know she can produce her own stuff & on her own (Black Cat, Ask For More, and the unreleased Fantasy), but to re-iderate, when she brings in the best of the best and is taking her sound in a new direction that has them gushing and going on & on & on & on about how they can't wait for everyone to hear and she'll be worth the wait...it just doesn't read "recording to record" lol. Maybe that's just me tho...

All those songs are over 20 years.. lol

Someone like Prince does it all the time..