If there is a new project, you'll hear it from my lips.

vaquero

I know, I know she might not've self produced anything after Ask For More, but I like to think she does, not as much as Prince or her brother, but at least every now & then, but we're both on the same page that she wouldn't be building producer teams and using these great guys, just to not release anything.

Yea but like I told Bailey, theres a difference between recording songs to record songs, and having a project under wraps, if there was NO project, Jimmy & Ian & a bunch of other producers wouldn't be calling it the new Janet project. Sorry Effie, you can soothe the wait with that, but that don't seem likely at all to me.

BUT....isn't that the point of her message today? You didn't hear any of what we've talked about from her, u heard it from the lips of other folks and that's why I think so many here feel the way they do.

BUT....isn't that the point of her message today? You didn't hear any of what we've talked about from her, u heard it from the lips of other folks and that's why I think so many here feel the way they do.

These are the same people who get upset with Janet when she doesn't deliver, even though there hasn't been an official announcement :sigh:

• Upvote 1

I understand that, problem is, she's already confirmed before that she was doing this project (not talking about 09, Im talking about last year) she already confirmed new sound, new producers, and new era, except she said she was in the beginning stages, that's what I can't get past, plus all the reports from reliable sources. 

First off... Her Social Media tweet doesn't confirm nor deny Ian's interview.. She is in the studio... and she's didn't invest in an expensive traveling studio just to play pretend with her friends.. Anyone to believe otherwise is a dumbs 

There's is no denying that she's working on a project... The only thing fans and fake fans can deny is.... when 

Just like she lied with the French fans.. She'll tell us when she's ready... probably May 2012

"I am working on a new project now."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/1562856/janet-jackson-talks-janet-20th-anniversary-new-album-exclusive

We've already heard it from your lips.

Bye, Felicia.

giphy_zps85666710.gif

• Upvote 1

^^^ EVERY FUCKING WORD!!!

Think about it like this, people have been posting about this new project for 2 years now, also people have been saying Janet was doing things she wasn't going to do for years. She very rarely if ever responds, think about the AMfar event. 

These are the same people who get upset with Janet when she doesn't deliver, even though there hasn't been an official announcement :sigh:

I do look forward to new pictures, that AMFAR event wasn't a  let down for me, I checked online, and Janet's name wasn't coming up under Google Images the week of the event, others appeared like Naomi but  I knew then Janet wasn't there and wasn't going to be, oh well ....and so the wait continues :filenails:

^^^ EVERY FUCKING WORD!!!

Think about it like this, people have been posting about this new project for 2 years now, also people have been saying Janet was doing things she wasn't going to do for years. She very rarely if ever responds, think about the AMfar event. 

Yea but part of the reasons she rarely responds is the fact most things that come up involving her isn't noteworthy enough to respond to. Aside from the fans, few people consider AMFAR relevant, we just wanted to see Janet...NOW the media reporting Janet has an album coming when she isn't ready to release one, gathers more attention. The reports of a new Janet album were probably unnerving someone working on an album in her own time frame and it probably places a pressure, she doesn't need nor want on what she's doing.....I think

• Upvote 1

Yea but part of the reasons he rarely responds is the fact most things that come up involving her isn't noteworthy enough to respond to. Aside from the fans, few people consider AMFAR relevant, we just wanted to see Janet...NOW the media reporting Janet has an album coming when she isn't ready to release one, gathers more attention. The reports of a new Janet album were probably unnerving someone working on an album in her own time frame and it probably places a pressure, she doesn't need nor want on what she's doing.....I think

Good point.. Janet could look the headlines as "people are still paying attention" but "I'm not rushing it because of this sudden attention.. It comes out on my time..."

I feel you ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

Yea but part of the reasons she rarely responds is the fact most things that come up involving her isn't noteworthy enough to respond to. Aside from the fans, few people consider AMFAR relevant, we just wanted to see Janet...NOW the media reporting Janet has an album coming when she isn't ready to release one, gathers more attention. The reports of a new Janet album were probably unnerving someone working on an album in her own time frame and it probably places a pressure, she doesn't need nor want on what she's doing.....I think

I also get what you mean but then you gotta remember after her interview with Billboard last May, when she informally confirmed she was working on a new era, it was just as many reports and clues, thus my thought of something is probably seriously up or legitimately she might just want to keep control of the situation and her business.

we all got read the fuck dooowwnn in one sentence -_- ...BUT as a die hard fan, some part of me enjoyed hearing from he,r even if she read us :lmao: thanks Janet :wub:

LMFAOO I know exactly how u feel...I was like "ugh what what a fucking bitch for that....but I guess she really is in control :wub: "

Britney couldn't release a tweet like that -_-