UPDATED - Not from her Lips - Janet Releasing Album in Late 2014 / Xfactor Performance

http://www.blick.ch/people-tv/hotshots/album-und-tour-janet-jackson-plant-ein-comeback-id3043371.html

Album and Tour: Janet Jackson is planning a comeback.

Janet Jackson will return after a six-year hiatus. Sister of Michael Jackson will come into play at Christmas, along with a new album. "If the album will be well received, it is planning a world tour in 2015."

Interesting

'I am working on a new project now. We are creating the concept and initial thoughts on the music. '

- Janet Jackson

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/1562856/janet-jackson-talks-janet-20th-anniversary-new-album-exclusive

C'mon Debbie Downers!!!! Read her lips on Billboard Magazine May 2013 issue (janet. 20th Anniversary)... I think that's proof on top of proof :)

• Upvote 1

Yet the comment from her I cited came from her THIS year, and implies that nothing's coming (soon, at best)? Don't you get tired of reaching?

Umm no it does not imply that :umm: I mean it can if you ignore everything from her producers, writers, friends, husband, and family.. But you have to be an idiot to do all that :)

Hmmmm I gotta think of a good display name for you

Umm no it does not imply that :umm: I mean it can if you ignore everything from her producers, writers, friends, husband, and family.. But you have to be an idiot to do all that :)

Hmmmm I gotta think of a good display name for you

Yes it does :umm: She's basically saying don't listen to anyone, but her as to a project and her saying "if" means it's still a long way away. Read. :umm:

Too bad you won't be able to use it. I do have yours picked out, though. ^_^

So you're telling me she lied in 2013 :umm:

Not necessarily. I'm saying that she's given no reason to suggest a project is releasing by the end of this year. She said she was working on something, and probably is. However, that doesn't mean it's ready yet, and her comment this year would suggest there's still plenty of work to be done. Given there's only 4 1/2 months until the year's end and her best work takes plenty of time, I don't see it releasing this year at the very least.

Not necessarily. I'm saying that she's given no reason to suggest a project is releasing by the end of this year. She said she was working on something, and probably is. However, that doesn't mean it's ready yet, and her comment this year would suggest there's still plenty of work to be done. Given there's only 4 1/2 months until the year's end and her best work takes plenty of time, I don't see it releasing this year at the very least.

She hasn't given us a reason to suggest anything ever.. We never learned about Janet's project from the horses mouth... Only through insiders (JD, Gil, Wissam, Jimmy, Producers, etc) 

Her best work takes plenty of time? :umm: Interesting... The Velvet Rope took 6 months.. Control took 3 months... So... by your logic.. This is going to be Janet's worst album yet 

I don't care what you "see"..I'm not here for opinions especially since you turn a blind-eye from all the evidence that contradicts your stance.. And since the only proof you have is from a woman who lied about being married for a decade, your stance is as weak as the reasoning behind voter ID laws