UPDATED - Not from her Lips - Janet Releasing Album in Late 2014 / Xfactor Performance

She hasn't given us a reason to suggest anything ever.. We never learned about Janet's project from the horses mouth... Only through insiders (JD, Gil, Wissam, Jimmy, Producers, etc) 

Her best work takes plenty of time? :umm: Interesting... The Velvet Rope took 6 months.. Control took 3 months... So... by your logic.. This is going to be Janet's worst album yet 

I don't care what you "see"..I'm not here for opinions especially since you turn a blind-eye from all the evidence that contradicts your stance.. And since the only proof you have is from a woman who lied about being married for a decade, your stance is as weak as the reasoning behind voter ID laws

She said to listen to her, and so I'm going to wait for her before assuming anything. Insiders have been talking for the last few years, what does that say? 

:sigh:

I'm not nor trying to be blind to anything except your baseless enthusiasm. Returning to my first point, we've heard from these insiders the last few years and still nothing is here. She's on her own time and can do whatever she wants. If she releases something, it's because SHE wants to and if not then it's because she doesn't. Given that, yeah, I think I'll wait for her word on this.