soooo...we have

janetDAYZ

First of all I think it's very disrepectful to name your fans...that's just my opinion. especially something like lambs! Im a fan of yours thats it...not a pet. But anyway if there were to be a name for janet fans the obvious one would be that we are the Nation or Janet Nation whatever..."We are apart of the Janet Nation"

First of all I think it's very disrepectful to name your fans...that's just my opinion. especially something like lambs! Im a fan of yours thats it...not a pet. But anyway if there were to be a name for janet fans the obvious one would be that we are the Nation or Janet Nation whatever..."We are apart of the Janet Nation"

Mariah didn't name her fans.

Toni Braxton ..you know, Tony The Tiger... Yeah, its beyond hideous :umm: but her stans are 40 year olds so I expect something corny like that >_<

you say some of the dumbest things :crazy:  janet is older than toni..so what age should janets fans be? janet is what 48

maybe u stan for the wrong person youngin :coffee: